Fried Chicken?!

flippinkittin

Registered
Hey all,

I found some fried chicken tonite by accident actually. I went to Inka, Si Senor which is a Peruvian restaurant and didn't recognize a few of the menu items so I decided to roll the dice and live life on the wild side. To my surprise my boyfriend and I discovered 'Pollo Broaster' is 1/4 of a chicken crispy fried served with potatoes and a salad for 22 pesos, and 'Chicharron de Pollo' was small pieces of chicken and wings crispy fried served with potatoes and a dipping sauce for 27 pesos. We have not tried the ceviche, but have ordered take out a few times. The place is super cute, and the food is fantastic but the service is horrible. Inka, Si Senor is located in Congresso on Bartolome Mitre 2022. The link is to their guia oleo page. Happy dining = )

They didn't by chance have Inca Kola did they, or does anyone know if you can get it in Buenos Aires?

They have really good and cheap ceviches too! I found them by asking a Peruvian cab driver where to go for ceviche.

Most Peruvian restaurants have Inka Cola

jez said:
They didn't by chance have Inca Kola did they, or does anyone know if you can get it in Buenos Aires?

They did not have Inka Kola at Inka, si seor (although you would think they would) but I have seen it at a few other Peruvian restaurants.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Culture 55
D Food and Drink 8
MizzMarr Food and Drink 28
A Expat Life 14
E Expat Life 11
Back