Friendly Scottish girl looking for new amigas!

Yup, solo chicas amiga. It's more fun that way, I see enough of my novio Argentino!! ;)

I'd love to come out for this as well. My husband and I just recently moved here from the United States, and are living in San Telmo. I'll keep an eye on the thread for a final time decision, and if I can finish up work in time, I'll be there!

let me know too! I just arrived 2 days ago, and don't know too many people here yet

What time at night? I was going to go during the day but I will go whenever and maybe postpone the baby vaccination to another day..

Hi, I am here for only one week (and maybe back at end of month) and would to meet some women (I am female, 39 years) over lunch ot tea this weekend. Let me know where!

I'm guessing the time will be 9 or 10pm. I would like to go out earlier (being European) but the Argentinians look at me like I'm insane if I suggest having a drink/eating dinner before 10!

Stene55 said:
I'm guessing the time will be 9 or 10pm. I would like to go out earlier (being European) but the Argentinians look at me like I'm insane if I suggest having a drink/eating dinner before 10!

I feel the same way! Especially with Spanish classes that start at 8am. Not sure how they do it, but I guess I better get used to it.

Been here a while but definitely interested in meeting some new girlfriends, don't know if I can make Thursday but will follow the thread.

Hey girls, how are you, you should definitely make room for one or two guys in those meetings! Let me know, also you can practice your Spanish with me :p

Back