Friendly Scottish girl looking for new amigas!

Stene55

Registered
Hi there,

I'm from Aberdeen, Scotland and have been in Buenos Aires for 2 months. I had been travelling for 2 years until I fell in love with an Argentinian in New Zealand. Now I live in Buenos Aires with him and am feverishly learning Spanish in order to communicate! I love it here but am getting bored and lonely, I miss my girlfriends, do any ladies fancy meeting up for a cup of tea/glass or 5 of wine and a chat?

Mail me at [email protected]

Cheers guys!

Abrazos y besos

Hey! I´m from Argentina and I would love to meet up! I used to live outside of Argentina for many years so I don´t know a lot of people here either. Hope we can arrange a time and place !

How old are you and in which part of town do you live? I am sure you will find friends from this forum, good luck!

Hi, I would love to meet too. Finding good girlfriends is always difficult to find, so meeting up sounds lovely. Let me know when you are free!

What do you think about a few of us getting together for lunch or in a bar this weekend or next week? There's a couple of girls in the same situation, would be lovely to meet you all

Let me know too, I am not right in the city but if planned ahead of time I could make it

hey, would love to meet you girls! i live in palermo chico... lela

Back