Frinks - 19th November

Liam3494

Registered
Yes, another Friday comes around, and it's Frinks Night. So this week, a new venue, and it's Breoghan's Bar, on Pje San lorenzo 389, just off Defensa in San Telmo, between Chile and Independencia.

OK - well, a new venue and an exciting night guaranteed. This is a Brew bar, and although it isn't as big as some of the bars we have tried, it will be more than welcoming to the Frinks crowd, and another excellent evening is on the cards.

This bar is very slightly difficult to find if you don't know the area,(And yes, it is in San Telmo), its on a small pedestrian side street off Defensa, Pje San Lorenzo, although coming from Defensa, there do not appear to be any signs indicating the street, it's between Chile and Independencia, and is only a few metres from Defensa.

Angel will be behind the bar, and they may well be expecting us. They do have food, and I can thoroughly recommend the "Uno Mas Porter", and I understand their own brewed Breoghan's Golden will be fresh out of the Brewery for Friday.

Any questions, just ask away, and look forward to seeing everyone on Frinks Day. ALL are welcome....

OK, I forgot to put the time on this post - apologies, and thanks to the the two PM's telling me this. As many of you will know, Argentines have a habit of going out late, but we like to head out a little earlier (usually I have to get up on a Saturday morning - Football to watch!)... So we will be meeting up in the bar from around 8 o'clock on Friday night, although feel free to come along any time during the evening.

Look forward to seeing friends, new and old....

I'm going!
If anyone would like to go a bit earlier, let me know!

Delfina, I will be in town around 7.30, and can meet you there then if thats good for you.

Hey Delfina, I think a lot of people go straight after work and are always propping up the bar at 7pm. See you later!

Have a great night Frinkers.We are going to the coast until Tuesday,so see you soon..down down.........

I'll be there at 7 / 7:30 ... later I have a birthday but I didn't want to miss it again!! Thanks!!!

I just arrived Baires from work and have to go for dinner first. I hope to see some of you there when I arrive later.

Back