Frinks - September 17th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just arrived a week ago and looking for some peeps to hang out w. Count me in!

Sounds great! I will do my best to get down there and you can count on me for a round or two. Will you folks be at the bar or seated? The bar seems to be an easier place to spot people you have never met prior.

I figure Liam is an Irish fella and while I am half Irish and half Italian I am 100% U.S. born and raised and while not a flag waver, a veteran and very proud Yank in my 40's. My Irish ancestors fought in the Civil War and aren't any of these riff raff IRA fanatics and for the Italian side we date back to the Roman Empire and they took the boat over to the States to build the Empire State and everything else worth a damn and not ran there after WWII. Haha So let us do some drinking!

Does the Gibralter have darts or just a pool table by chance?

Jess said:
Sounds great! I will do my best to get down there and you can count on me for a round or two. Will you folks be at the bar or seated? The bar seems to be an easier place to spot people you have never met prior.

I figure Liam is an Irish fella and while I am half Irish and half Italian I am 100% U.S. born and raised and while not a flag waver, a veteran and very proud Yank in my 40's. My Irish ancestors fought in the Civil War and aren't any of these riff raff IRA fanatics and for the Italian side we date back to the Roman Empire and they took the boat over to the States to build the Empire State and everything else worth a damn and not ran there after WWII. Haha So let us do some drinking!

Does the Gibralter have darts or just a pool table by chance?
Hi Jess,only pool I,m afraid-real ale,real good grub and a really good hangover on Saturday:cool: they will be by the bar,I say they because i can,t make it this week,enjoy,Howard

Yep Jess, I'm Irish, with green blood flowing through my veins, but for some reason, best left unsaid, my accent is far too English - (Might be the product of a Christian Brother Education).....

We will be around the bar area, and hopefully you will hear the accents and find us, if not I'll PM you with a hint.

Look forward to meeting old and new alike tonight...

(Edited to say - Jess, as you havn't allowed PM's I can't send you the link to a pic, so you can recognise us all - But we should be able to be spotted...)

Hey, sounds nice! I think I am also coming by for some ale :) see ya later

Bummer i am still in the province and i might make it back tomorrow!! But next time i should....have a round for me! Monica:confused:

Postmodernchild said:
Bummer i am still in the province and i might make it back tomorrow!! But next time i should....have a round for me! Monica:confused:

We will :)

To the Frinks I apologize for not getting over, but got called into work as usual on my day off. So for the record I owe 4 rounds if I can get away to the next one. Never a dull day for me these days and just a dull life. Thank God for the spirits and the hops.

Look forward to meeting soon. All the best!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back