from New Orleans to Buenos Aires

BrianMalone

Registered
Hi,
My name is Brian and I am a student at Tulane University in New Orleans, but currently studying abroad at la UBA (universidad de Buenos Aires) until August or September. I am technically not an Expat, but I am very interested in learning about the expats here in Buenos Aires and hopefully hanging out with some of you and experiencing many more unique aspects of life here that many visitors to Argentina overlook. I am 20 years old, I live a few blocks away from the Primera Junta subte station on Rivadavia, and have been in BA since February. I am pretty friendly and outgoing, and I really enjoy taking in new experiences. I look forward to meeting a lot of you in the near future.

Get yourself to one of the regular meet-ups Brian and I'll let you buy me a drink. ;)

he,s not joking Brian,,hehe....looking forward to meeting up in the near future

Yep - definitely not joking, but then again, given it will be a coke, it's not as bad as it sounds - Welcome :)

Liam3494 said:
Yep - definitely not joking, but then again, given it will be a coke, it's not as bad as it sounds - Welcome :)

It's only a coke if I'm buying it....if you're buying it's a large Jack Daniels and coke!

(Ask Howard.) ;)

Back