Future in Argentina

Argieboy said:
Why am I wondering about all these matters? Well, simply because there are some prophecies that say many foreigners will come to Argentina within the next few years (inmigrants expelled from their countries due to wars and famine) and a CC system will be born in this country.

The prophecy is true and I am that leader. Now, please hand over all your money. ;-)

On a serious note, where did you come across these prophecies?

LOL, loved some of your answers.

Wasn´t going to reply, so I will only answer Objetiveous question.

Back when I was a teenager - I´m 25 years old- I came across these prophecies written by this guy who passed away in the early 70´s, Benjamín Solari Parravicini. I remember he prophecised there'd be a war in the caribbean sea, that Venezuela and Russia would be involved (against the US) and that this war would break out after five decades of Communism in Cuba. And I said: this is BS, cause back then Venezuela was pro-american and Russia was bankrupt.

This prophet also said that the US would have a young and (seemingly) humble democrat president, and that soon after he assumed poverty would increase in the states and this country would have to endure a habitational crisis. Unluckily many people in america now depend on food stamps, and as the ARMs (adjutables rate mortages) reset between 2010 and 2011 it seems foreclosures will surge steadily. Solari Parrvicini also said that the "american heater would be lit by the new black" (it´s a metaphor... referring to Obama, of course).

As far as I´m concerned, coincidences are too many.

Anyway, as I´ve said, back then I didn´t believe in these prophecies. It was not until recently that I began to study them more closely.

It was prophecised, too, that before all the events aforementioned took place, Argentina, after being purified, would implement a CC system, as foreigners would arrive to these lands.

Cariños a todos. ;)

Argieboy said:
It was prophecised, too, that before all the events aforementioned took place, Argentina, after being purified, would implement a CC system, as foreigners would arrive to these lands.

I wonder what "after being purified" means..

That kind of language usually implies the deaths of many...if not millions.

Just read about "BSP", as he is called by his believers- and you can see why it MUST be true-

http://www.edicolaweb.net/nonsoloufo/pav_proe.htm

It was all told to him by the Aliens that abducted him, in their spaceship, from 9 de Julio in the Microcento.

There, are, indeed, too many coincidences...:D

One of my favorite prophecies of his is this one-
"Giant vegetables will arrive in the earth before the great hunger"

hopefully, this will happen first in Buenos Aires, making the diet of Bife a little less monotonous.

Ries said:

What we really need is for giant vegetables to arrive before the great hamburger.

Then we might have a chance at good health, even as we eat meat.

Ries said:

Not saying I believe in these prophecies, but aren't genetically modified vegetables bigger?

And I know of people who are convinced that the world's leaders are actually disguised aliens called "Reptoids" (one can probably guess what their un-disguised appearance would seem like) who are bent on taking over Earth lock, stock and barrel. But small disks made of fiberglass resin with suspended metal and crystals inside the resin would reveal them for who they are and would also defend people against the mind control towers (disguised as cellular comms towers, of course) and chemtrails spread by aircraft at high altitudes (what most of us call contrails) by dropping the disks near the towers. This is for real - I knew someone who was intimately involved with one of the groups that believed this.

All I can say is there have been predictions about the end of the world, the end of this, the end of that, based on such and such a prophecy whose "coincidences seem too many to not be true". Based on the results of such predictions to date, I don't think these prophecies are going to have much more luck modeling/simulating the future to tell us what to actually expect than others in the past...

I just want bigger and cheaper vegetables, even if I glow in the dark.

Interesting thread but I believe you need to define what communism and christianity mean before making any analysis.
I heard a similar prophecy, it said that millions would come to SA escaping from devastation and chaos. I hope it never ocurrs.
For the moment, I encourage a limit to individual´s wealth.

One of the things I really like about Argentina is this type of "magical realist" artist- that is, truly wacky, but talented artists, who follow their own roads.
There is a long history of them here- perhaps some of them found old Europe too stifling- I dont know-
But many of the most interesting art and architecture is from similar artists, who were a bit outside the Academy.

The architect Mario Palanti, who built the Palacio Barolo, and the matching Palacio Salvo in Montevideo, for example.

Or the incomparable art deco architect, Francisco Salamone, who, in 4 short years, built tens of amazing structures throughout Buenos Aires province-
http://picasaweb.google.com/pabloabruno/SalamoneIIJul07#
There is an interesting Salamone in Recoleta, right on Alvear across from the Hotel, which has a Louis Vuitton store in the ground floor-
http://www.flickr.com/photos/chenick/4165381838/
its like a rectalinear ocean liner.

Artists like Xul Solar are another example- if you havent been inside his Escher like home, now a museum, you should go.

Or even modern artists like Carlos Raggazoni- who is building his own world down in an old train shed behind Retiro Station-
http://www.regazzoniarts.com/

In each case, they share with BSP an almost messianic belief in their art, and its power to change the world.

Back