Future in Argentina

Someone told me that only those who have made the pilgrimage to the mountains of Cordoba will be spared when the end of the world comes, probably in 2012.

I am a great believer in Benjamin Solari Parravicini and learnt about him recently .His drawings and prophecies are uncannily accurate and coincided with my own thoughts that Argentina and the Sur would be the last frontier on earth and that the energy of Argentina would create the nexus of the new society.

I myself have had strong premonitions that have come true.

I have felt a incredible connection to this land and feel that in the next 5 years that the world will change drastically and Argentina as we know it today will be unrecognisable in many ways.

Many people do not know this but the energy of Argentina is very strong meaning that incredible changes happen here very rapidly . If you look at the astrological chart of Buenos Aires it is a city of outstanding potential clouded in caotic energy .
Now if you can harness this power positively a most dynamic society can be created as the energy and potential is there . Everyone can feel this and that is why there is so much angst and frustation in Buenos Aires . The Argentine people can be very united if guided correctly and in adversity they will suprise themselves and the world in the coming years .
Im putting myself out on a limb here but soon all will be revealed.

pericles said:
I am a great believer in Benjamin Solari Parravicini and learnt about him recently .His drawings and prophecies are uncannily accurate

Unfortunately, I am not equipped to ascertain the uncanny accuracy of prophecies like this one-

"Interplanetary ships, invisible to the human eye, are coming right now to the earth. These beings, invisible to the human eye, have always coexisted in our planet, and they dwell in temples and convents because they are mystics and they tray to impose the faith."

But most of his "prophecies" are either very general, or pretty obvious- for instance, in 1939, he predicted war in europe. He predicted military rule in Argentina- and lots more that were pretty obvious to all at the time.
And a lot of em are about aliens and spaceships, which, if they are true, somehow have managed to keep out of my sight. And I have been looking...

I like his drawings, they are cute in a naive, folk art kind of way.

However, he seems to be going against the prevailing wisdom here, especially in this quote-
"GOLD damned will be killed damned gold you will fall.
GOLD IT FALLS GOLD.
GOLD BAD GOLD"
:D

pericles said:
If you look at the astrological chart of Buenos Aires it is a city of outstanding potential clouded in caotic energy .

How do astrology chart work for cities?

Back