Generally How Much Is Your Electricity Bill

I am not saying I don't like subsidio, the stake I get for exactly this amount goes nicely down my throat. But still would prefer coming home knowing there is electricity and certainly I wouldn't miss this feeling lying in my bed, hoping electricity will be back in the morning and I won't have to carry all my food to friends house. It doesn't happen often and never for long time, but still you can not be sure ...

A stake down your throat ... for vampires.... :D sorry couldn't resist

That's 100% true.

If you disagree go to Edesur virtual Office web page, where you can complain about the reading of meters, you state your meter reading and date if different from Edesur reading

https://www.edesur.com.ar:8080/OficinaVirtual3/paginas/identificacionCliente.aspx?accion=9

For Rich One and his comparison needs, here's what was on my factura from May & June

I'm in capital and I have a moderate subsidy depending on the usage (the more you use, the less subsidy you get) so I get a about 1/4 of the subsidy in summer as I do in winter.

Cargo fijo sin subsidio = 24,29
Cargo Variable sin Subsido - kWh 1376 = 511,87
Res ENRE 347/12 Monto Fijo para Inver en Infrae y Mant = 80,00
Subtotal por Servicio Electrico con Subsidio "A" = 309,79

Impuesto al Valor Agregado - 21,00% = 65,06
Contribución Municipal - 6,383% = 19,77
Fondo Pcia Santa Cruz Ley N* 23681 - 0,6% = 1,86

What the heck is fondo pcia santa cruz?

I also love that this bill has a whole table which tells me how much I'd be paying if I were in Brasil, Uruguay or Chile and I didn't get subsidies from her majesty.

For Rich One and his comparison needs, here's what was on my factura from May & June

I'm in capital and I have a moderate subsidy depending on the usage (the more you use, the less subsidy you get) so I get a about 1/4 of the subsidy in summer as I do in winter.

What the heck is fondo pcia santa cruz?

I also love that this bill has a whole table which tells me how much I'd be paying if I were in Brasil, Uruguay or Chile and I didn't get subsidies from her majesty.

Rodolfo your rate is 511.87/ 1376 = .37 $/kwh almost same as mine,,,!

Your modest subsidy is almost 50 % $303.37....!! over $ 616

The Santa Cruz charge is for a Power line connecting that Province , it was completed in 2005?

The Comparison with other countries is all hot air based on old electric rates and using outdated exchange rates,,,!

Now that I see this bill I feel robbed. They should pay me 178 pesos!

First of all, stop being so envious! And then --Stop being a lazy arse; Work hard, educate yourself professionally, learn how to make money, learn how to save money and finally learn how to invest money --- and you can do it too..instead of doing Tango/ and attending concerts, all night long in BA and leading your chosen path of life.

Don't knock it till you've tried it.

Don't knock it till you've tried it.

Don't make assumptions about me or what I have tried or not tried as yet in life, without knowing me on a 1:1 basis. Keep your interpretation to your self please.

And kindly stop harassing me here on this forum, which you have been doing every once in a while, since past many months by provoking me ( without any initiation from my end) and/or sending me provocative PMs.

If something is frustrating you in life ( which is highly likely the case) , kindly go and take it out on your neighbor, who bothers you with noise or take it out on real people in your life..

Good ... how many KWH you consumed? to find out your $/kwh .

This is the only bill I have for the new place (50 sq.m, only one AC unit never used in the specified period).
Electricity bill from Aug 11th to Oct 13th:
  • 212 kWh consumed @ $0,4080 per kWh = $86,50
  • Cargo fijo sin subsidio = $4,46
  • SUBSIDIO AL CONSUMO = -$69,33
  • Subtotal por servicio electrico con subsidio "A" = $25,63
  • Factor de estabilizacion = $15,08
  • Subtotal "B" = $40,71
  • A cuenta ajuste anual FE = $7,00
  • Subtotal "C" = $47,71
  • [follows a list of taxes and contributions to various entities: municipal, provincial, fondo pcia. BsAs, fondo pcia Santa Cruz, etc. for a total of $31,47, called Subtotal "D"]
  • Total a pagar "C"+"D" = $79,45
Last year, for the same period, the previous tenant (single girl working outside) used 470 kWh - more than twice than us! Truth to be said, last year we had AC on by the end of October, this year we still have to turn it on.

We are in San Isidro, one block from the Mitre railway station, and we have Edenor as a provider. On the bottom of our bills it adds:
Estimated cost without subsidy for the same period in:
  • Cordoba = $181,96
  • Santa Fe = $175,39
  • Brasil (San Pablo) = $207,94
  • Uruguay (Montevideo) = $588,10
  • Chile (Santiago) = $204,34
----
Last year, for the same period, in the previous apartment (75 sq.m), with a hot summer and 2 AC units, we used 274 kWh and paid about $85. The comparison with the previous tenant says she consumed 310 kWh in the previous year. Also this tenant was a single girl working in Capital all day, and she had no washing machine, no dishwasher, etc. - however, she had a small electric oven used to heat up food 'cause she didn't cook. Price per kWh was $0,3650 one year ago.

This is the only bill I have for the new place (50 sq.m, only one AC unit never used in the specified period).
Electricity bill from Aug 11th to Oct 13th:
  • 212 kWh consumed @ $0,4080 per kWh = $86,50
  • Cargo fijo sin subsidio = $4,46
  • SUBSIDIO AL CONSUMO = -$69,33
  • Subtotal por servicio electrico con subsidio "A" = $25,63
  • Factor de estabilizacion = $15,08
  • Subtotal "B" = $40,71
  • A cuenta ajuste anual FE = $7,00
  • Subtotal "C" = $47,71
  • [follows a list of taxes and contributions to various entities: municipal, provincial, fondo pcia. BsAs, fondo pcia Santa Cruz, etc. for a total of $31,47, called Subtotal "D"]
  • Total a pagar "C"+"D" = $79,45
Last year, for the same period, the previous tenant (single girl working outside) used 470 kWh - more than twice than us! Truth to be said, last year we had AC on by the end of October, this year we still have to turn it on.

We are in San Isidro, one block from the Mitre railway station, and we have Edenor as a provider. On the bottom of our bills it adds:
Estimated cost without subsidy for the same period in:
  • Cordoba = $181,96
  • Santa Fe = $175,39
  • Brasil (San Pablo) = $207,94
  • Uruguay (Montevideo) = $588,10
  • Chile (Santiago) = $204,34
----
Last year, for the same period, in the previous apartment (75 sq.m), with a hot summer and 2 AC units, we used 274 kWh and paid about $85. The comparison with the previous tenant says she consumed 310 kWh in the previous year. Also this tenant was a single girl working in Capital all day, and she had no washing machine, no dishwasher, etc. - however, she had a small electric oven used to heat up food 'cause she didn't cook. Price per kWh was $0,3650 one year ago.

Excellent thanks for the details... 212 Kwh seems reasonable for a 1 bedroom . Lucky you have subsidies..

Thanks

Back