Germanwings Crash In Alps

I am sorry, i have to blame this lunatic. it is clear him trying to do something for people to remember him. What a lunatic!

Think so too, According to his ex-girlfriend he said this about a year ago
[font=Guardian Text Egyptian Web']“One day I will do something that will change the whole system, and then all will know my name and remember it.”[/font]

Matching by DNA ! How terrifying to read that all human remain splattered all over mountain facet has to be identified by its passengers DNA sample. It seems that all remain are so disconfigured so the authority has to recall to this method. Japanese family members of (2) fallen passengers, they had to present its DNA sample as own hair etc..What a tragedy..Guessing the root cause of this horrifying catastrophe is not only done by the demented co-pilot's action but also by the LCC itself. We will hopingly find out more..My prayer to
all 149 people at the time onboard, except one, out of 150 !

1200x-1.jpg

(Bloomberg) -- The families of passengers on the doomed jet operated by Deutsche Lufthansa AG’s Germanwings will able to seek unlimited recoveries from the carrier because the co-pilot may have deliberately crashed the plane into the French Alps, lawyers said.
“The liability for the victims would be uncapped,” said George Leloudas, a lecturer at Swansea University College of Law who specializes in aviation law. “From the perspective of the airline it’s difficult. There are no real defenses that you can use. It is irrational. That is why you buy insurance.”
The crash on Tuesday, killing all 150 passengers and crew, mystified investigators because the plane flew in normal daylight conditions and had undergone routine checks. French investigators Thursday said Andreas Lubitz, the 27-year-old co-pilot of the plane, allegedly locked the pilot out of the cockpit and intentionally flew the aircraft into a mountainside.
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-03-27/co-pilot-suicide-leaves-lufthansa-facing-unlimited-liability

I am sorry, i have to blame this lunatic. it is clear him trying to do something for people to remember him. What a lunatic!

It may well be his fault. But it's also the most expedient explanation, and people are desperate to blame someone or something. Easier and cheaper to blame the dead guy.

Germanwings Co-Pilot Had Sick Note on Day of Crash video.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-03-27/lufthansa-ceo-faces-biggest-test-after-crash-at-divided-company

I was involved in one on-scene recovery effort after a C-130 crash. The first hour or so it's gut-wrenching. You do your level best not to vomit. After that it becomes like picking up pieces of steak. It was profound for me in a way in that I became quite "un-attached" to my body. My self identity stopped being the thing I see in the mirror. However, for months after that I would just break down and cry for no apparent reason. I really feel for the crew on the mountain picking up the pieces. If I was next of kin to someone on that jet I would be over there volunteering to serve food and such to those guys and gals.

Outrage in UK over the opening of the Film Relatos Salvajes due to the similarity to the germanwinds accident.

Despite protests the highly-acclaimed movie will be shown in British cinemas from today, however, it was released in Spain and Germany last year although it is not known if Andreas Lubitz had seen it.

http://www.dailymail...kill-board.html

Outrage in UK over the opening of the Film Relatos Salvajes due to the similarity to the germanwinds accident.

Despite protests the highly-acclaimed movie will be shown in British cinemas from today, however, it was released in Spain and Germany last year although it is not known if Andreas Lubitz had seen it.

http://www.dailymail...kill-board.html

I don't know if this is making it to other news outlets, but I am not at all surprised to see this in the Daily Mail. I am interested to know if there is outrage sweeping the UK over some Argentine movie that 90% would never have heard of. Oh wait, a receptionsit from Birmingham is not happy, and three other people too.

Back