Germanwings Crash In Alps

Its a interesting topic to study for astrologers. How can destiny of so many people from different countries, different ages, different fortunes, and walks of life be connected by a single incident like this!

If we consider that this co-pilot was committed enough to die to watch the ground coming at him through the windscreen for 8 minutes and do nothing then we can assume he was very committed to dying. Why would he risk failure? Yes, I understand the doors are "impenetrable," but still it is a sloppy plan. It just doesn't fit for me.

They were incredibly quick to blame the pilot. Which is often the precedent for unexplained crashes - claim pilot error as early as possible. Easier than saying "we don't know what happened" which is PR suicide. Also infinitely preferable to disclosing technical problems which could ground your fleet, and raise questions about similar aircraft. Operational failures put the whole system under the spotlight, which is politically damaging.

Blaming the pilot is a tried a tested corporate and operational strategy. It may well turn out to be the pilot's fault, but I've found it slightly disturbing how quickly the focus has shifted to the pilot based on seemingly spurious evidence and conjecture. He sounded like he was breathing normally so it was suicide? He may have been depressed? A dead 27 year old doesn't stand much of a chance against billions of dollars of commercial interests.

Maybe the french prosecutors just work a little bit faster/more efficient than the local ones handling the Nisman case ;)
On a serious note: if all evidence points to a (co-)pilot error, what should they have said otherwise? The copilot went into the focus only after the voice recording was analyzed by the french authorities; before, they only said they don't have any information about a terrorist background but don't know exactly what happened.

I was watching Spanish news tonight and apparently he was given a work-pass from his doctor. He shouldn't have been flying. Now why they trust psych patients to turn in their own work-pass is a little confusing. If he's deemed unstable enough to not be able to work, he's probably not stable enough to make good decisions (like advising his employer he can't work.)

And that leads into a whole other murky area of: what exactly do employers have a right to know? When a person has a job where people's lives are in their hands, there should be a way for doctors to notify their workplace.... but that may keep patients from seeking treatment and infringes on their privacy. It's a complicated issue.

Also, it's sad that this may further stigmatize mental health. Not everyone that has depression is a homicidal maniac.

They were incredibly quick to blame the pilot. Which is often the precedent for unexplained crashes - claim pilot error as early as possible. Easier than saying "we don't know what happened" which is PR suicide. Also infinitely preferable to disclosing technical problems which could ground your fleet, and raise questions about similar aircraft. Operational failures put the whole system under the spotlight, which is politically damaging.

Blaming the pilot is a tried a tested corporate and operational strategy. It may well turn out to be the pilot's fault, but I've found it slightly disturbing how quickly the focus has shifted to the pilot based on seemingly spurious evidence and conjecture. He sounded like he was breathing normally so it was suicide? He may have been depressed? A dead 27 year old doesn't stand much of a chance against billions of dollars of commercial interests.

the copilot bought 2 $$$ cars a week before the crash, one for his gf one for him..????

I am sorry, i have to blame this lunatic. it is clear him trying to do something for people to remember him. What a lunatic!

Back