Getting A Dog

Snip 1
I brought them here. It was me. I followed this forum from 2009 or so and they are here, they know of this forum since then. But now its totally weird, this forum have got very weird, with a bunch of new users with no more than 50 posts starting conversations, etc. They are the government. Dont be paranoid about the blue dollar or passports stamps or expired visas... if they want they can perfectly go to your house and take you down. They are intelligence, they know exactly who is who in this forum, they can control every single user of this page. But dont be paranoid, it is for me that they are here, its me the one who is being persecuted.

I had to say this, I m not camporista, I dont like militancy, i dont believe in the Ks, I think they are very corrupted, that from some level in politics in this country we have to talk about mafia, this is how things work here.

Wow, this just got really interesting! I think Matiasba just become one of my favorite members!

Remember someone asked recently why we don't post our real photos here. This is why. I was never one to believe in BS conspiracy theories. Then I moved to Argentina.

And yes, I use a proxy server. The K's are welcome to go check out .... uh ... Clarksville, Maryland.

Back