Getting A SUBE card etc

According to rfidjournal.com a passive system has a potential maximum range of between three and eight metres - which would tie in with a possibly apocryphal story about the early days of London's Oyster card when a bus is said to have driven past a crowd of people on the pavement and sucked payments from all their cards. So to achieve the optimum 5-10cm range the equipment needs to be dialled down a lot. I could imagine a faulty or badly adjusted terminal would be able to create the conditions described here.

How? The only option is dni, no options to enter otjer document ids.
You must register the SUBE card in person if your only ID is a foreign passport.
In CABA at Estacion Retiro, Estacion Constitucion, Estacion Once or Recoleta Urban Mall.
In the Prov of BA at Sucursal Avellaneda (Avellaneda): Guemes 835, de Lunes a Viernes de 08:00 a 17:00 hs.

You must register the SUBE card in person if your only ID is a foreign passport.
In CABA at Estacion Retiro, Estacion Constitucion, Estacion Once or Recoleta Urban Mall.
In the Prov of BA at Sucursal Avellaneda (Avellaneda): Guemes 835, de Lunes a Viernes de 08:00 a 17:00 hs.
No longer possible over whatsapp?

You're welcome! Re: (3) you will need your foreign passport to register the SUBE card.
Hi gracielle, I'm staying in Pilar at the moment. The AGENCIA DE LOTERÍA here say they will not sell me a SUBE card without DNI. My español is terrible, maybe a miscommunication or maybe an uninformed employee?

Hi gracielle, I'm staying in Pilar at the moment. The AGENCIA DE LOTERÍA here say they will not sell me a SUBE card without DNI. My español is terrible, maybe a miscommunication or maybe an uninformed employee?
Go to the San Martín Line train terminal in Pilar.

Back