Getting dollars in Buenos Aires

At BBVA and Santander there are ATMs that dispense USD. I have seen such ATMs at multiple locations in the last week (I can send specific addresses if you would like). Other banks may have such ATMs as well.

I have no idea if anyone can withdraw USD from such ATMs or if you need a dollar-denominated and/or a foreign account to access. I also do not know if there are fees. But it may be worth checking out.

At BBVA and Santander there are ATMs that dispense USD. I have seen such ATMs at multiple locations in the last week (I can send specific addresses if you would like). Other banks may have such ATMs as well.

I have no idea if anyone can withdraw USD from such ATMs or if you need a dollar-denominated and/or a foreign account to access. I also do not know if there are fees. But it may be worth checking out.
Reckon if I rolled up to a Santander with my passport and Santander cards, I could withdraw USD? Can’t recall my PINs for those either, nor can I check them without the app, and I can’t access the app until I once again have my UK SIM

Reckon if I rolled up to a Santander with my passport and Santander cards, I could withdraw USD? Can’t recall my PINs for those either, nor can I check them without the app, and I can’t access the app until I once again have my UK SIM
Worth a try to visit during normal business hours to see what you can do. Unfortunately, that means Tuesday is the next soonest day.

Back