Getting Married, Witnesses Needed!

I did it a bunch of times for expats ;) Whereabouts are you getting married? If it is not too far, I´m Argentine citizen.

Ditto. I'd like to add it to my resume, so why not?

PM me the details, but bring Nikad for all of the Spanish.

I have two witnesses already for our gay ceremony but i really thought it would be nice to bring their 9 year old twin boys to the ceremony. I know that normally there is a A$150 per additional attendee (not a problem) but does anyone have first hand if you can bring children. Do they have a DNI at such a young age?

I have two witnesses already for our gay ceremony but i really thought it would be nice to bring their 9 year old twin boys to the ceremony. I know that normally there is a A$150 per additional attendee (not a problem) but does anyone have first hand if you can bring children. Do they have a DNI at such a young age?

To just watch the ceremony, anyone can come. There is a seating area for witnesses in front of the judge, and the guests sit behind the witnesses. The witnesses participate in the legal signing of the certificate. The 9-year-old boys wouldn't be eligible for that, but they'll be more than welcome to observe without charge. :)

Also, for marriages in Capital Federal, the witnesses must be a permanent resident or a citizen with their residence IN Capital Federal. If anyone ever needs one, I fit the criteria and also don't mind helping out. Just send a PM!

I have permanent residents for witnesses, thank you anyway. I think the experience for the little boys would be invaluable. Thanks for your help.

Witnesses have to be over 18, but children can attend the ceremony as guests of course.

Back