Girls and Women in Argentina

I've been married 13 years to an Argentine woman...here are a few descriptive words:
Passionate
Hysterical
Complicated
Family comes first
Complicated
In some ways Possessive
Non-trusting (since most men here cheat)
Complicated
Priority to social life
Spend $$$ on image
Complicated

Another thing….woman here are in the process of “freeing themselves” from the burdens of marriage/family…(liberation movement Argentine style)….so all you American men out there, keep track of her “tennis lessons” and “personal trainer” schedules!

Interesting post
Argentine women are beautiful well groomed at all times opiniated passionate hysterical and always unpredictable..

Argentine women are very beautiful and very feminen (not in the Ï don't shave me legs way). I find them to be very intelligent and very strong of course there are excepcions to the rule. I am from the states and I lived in the Spain for two years and by far I find the women her to be the best. Just my opinion.

"lagloria" said:
Argentine women are very beautiful and very feminen (not in the Ï don't shave me legs way). I find them to be very intelligent and very strong of course there are excepcions to the rule. I am from the states and I lived in the Spain for two years and by far I find the women her to be the best. Just my opinion.
Looks like a bit of shameless self promotion on your part Lagloria, I'm sorry but your written english has given you away.

(posted as a comment by donquixote)
Recently there was a theread about Argentina women. I would like to comment about American women. I had a Spanish class this afternoon and I noticed, that of the 12 women in our class, 3 of the women were slim, 3 were overweight and 6 were what I would call obese. Now these are women in their early 20's to early 30's. Is it diet? There is what I call the Wall Mart syndrome. When ever I'm at Wall Mart I see most of the women snacking on something.

With all the short comings of Argentine women (when I was there)It was nice to see women who take care of them selves.

This critic is 65 yrs old man who still has a flat stomach.

C

Back