Going rate for Spanish one on one?

vtw

Registered
What can I expect to pay a Spanish teacher to charge in today's world? Is anyone taking one on one in person classes in spanish currently?
Thanks-

Anywhere from 5 to 20 USD per hour depending on how many classes you get and whit WHO....I think I was paying the equivalent of about 8 dollars per hour a few years ago...but as I said it depends on who you get and if it's in person or online and if you go to their house or they come to you....

having studied spanish with one on one instruction years ago, i have found duolingo a credible source for learning. in my case review of indirect objects and gender rules. the new words they introduce like there from spain. no vosoltros

I looked into taking Spanish classes and at the VOS Academy...(they are not accredited so student visa would not apply)...they wanted to charge $125.00 USD/week. That was one month ago. I forgot to mention that this would be for two hours per day. Their classes are group sessions for 4 hours per week but since they did not have enough people taking/signed up they said that they would do 2 a day 5 days a week and it would be one on one.

Correction: Their classes are group sessions for 4 hours a day 5 days a week.

Back