Good Intensive Spanish Course In Ba. Where?

Hello.Pablo

Registered
Hi All - I have an Australian friend that is planning his trip to Buenos Aires and would like to take a two week's intensive Spanish course while he knows the city.

Please help by recommending a good academy or institute to learn Spanish at a good pace ideally around Palermo or CBD.

Cheers,

Vamos Spanish has an intensive course, I believe. Located in Palermo area.

Hello,

I am a Spanish for foreigners teacher (Lic.en Letras-UBA) 24 years ago. I am teaching intensive courses near Palermo or at your place with material included.

Thanks,

Lilia

Forget a course...too many students at different levels and levels of commitment. So much wasted time!
Call the teacher Adriana Crom and book as much time as possible while he is here. She is recommended and with Her contact info all over this forum if you do a search.

Hello Pablo,

I can really recommend 'The Spanish Club' for intensive courses/lessons.

They have great teachers and give each student individual attention and adjust their courses to their needs. They also organize day out lessons and connect students to other activities here in BA so I was very happy when I taking classes with them.

The prices are very good and they might even have some promotions going on at the moment so I would definitely contact them.

[email protected]
www.thebaspanishclub.com

Good luck!

Benjamin

I wouldn´t risk dealing with COINED, only because they still owe rent from 2012 for
space they used (albeit it was rented under a different financial entity connnected
closely to COINED.)

Back