Good restaurant near German hospital?

Best place in Recoleta: Roux on Peña 2300
I beg to differ. I find roux:
1. Overpirced
2. Tacky
3. Not good tasting at all.
Try Oviedo, it is infinitely better!
Near there you can also find Quotidiano, los inmortales pizza, la rambla, these are all very good.

In my opinion, the best at Oviedo are the starters. I normally order 3/4 of them and none main dish.

I beg to differ. I find roux:
1. Overpirced
2. Tacky
3. Not good tasting at all.
Try Oviedo, it is infinitely better!
Near there you can also find Quotidiano, los inmortales pizza, la rambla, these are all very good.

The food may be excellent but last time I checked in May most main dishes were close to $1900 pesos and some over $2000 like the Cordero Patagonico... my choice is more like $550 for the Menu Executivo, main course with a glass of wine and dessert.

The food may be excellent but last time I checked in May most main dishes were close to $1900 pesos and some over $2000 like the Cordero Patagonico... my choice is more like $550 for the Menu Executivo, main course with a glass of wine and dessert.

No change in prices since May is the good news!

Not far from the hospital is Delicious Cafe, on Laprida at 2015. Not a swanky place but a nice atmosphere, decent prices, good food, and nice outdoor seating. Very nice for lunch.

I had the lamb. It was overcooked and dry. Not my favorite.

Is this $550 menu at Ovideo?

Back