Good restaurant near German hospital?

Do you earn pesos? Because for me with US dollars, 2,500 pesos is a $15.00 lunch.

Luncheon prices may vary widely from Santa Ana to Hoboken or Manhattan . Much happier with a $ 4.50 lunch ( $750) pesos, instead of $15.00 dollars ..! .Prices in the USA are a reference for some ?

Luncheon prices may vary widely from Santa Ana to Hoboken or Manhattan . Much happier with a $ 4.50 lunch ( $750) pesos, instead of $15.00 dollars ..! .Prices in the USA are a reference for some ?
Yes, it does for me. The value of the dollar has alot to do with why I retired here. I can live comfortably on my social security and have nice meals out several times a week. I have enough here to enjoy my life and contribute to two foundations that help the poor. So yes, I keep track of the value of my dollars.

Prices AND value.

Yes, it does for me. The value of the dollar has alot to do with why I retired here. I can live comfortably on my social security and have nice meals out several times a week. I have enough here to enjoy my life and contribute to two foundations that help the poor. So yes, I keep track of the value of my dollars.

The problem is that the dollar value varies widely. I have seen periods over the years during which living here has been fairly expensive in dollar terms. You just don't know what will happen.

The problem is that the dollar value varies widely. I have seen periods over the years during which living here has been fairly expensive in dollar terms. You just don't know what will happen.
And so? No more expensive meals. I will still have enough to live here comfortably.

Found a good price alternative at Restaurant Arenales and Larrea in Recoleta for takeout , they also deliver for free,..! the Menu of the Day goes for around US$3 for the main course only.
:
Choices: O7/27
  1. Ham and Cheese Omelet with French Fries
  2. Lasagna Bolognese
  3. Grilled Merluza Filet Au Citron, w. mixed puree
A few diner buns and napkins included...

I'll put in my vote for Síntesis Tapas Asiáticas, on José León Pagano (almost at the corner of Tagle), Just on the other side of Av. Las Heras. Open Tuesday to Saturday, for delivery they have a Whatsapp bot, and for dining (lunch and dinner), seating inside and outside the restaurant.

For a unique luncheon Xp with Borges statue at la Biela. Lunch Menu Ravioli Bolognese, Cheesecake, expreso Coffee plus glass of wine $6.50 total...!

PD. dollar blue, $176 pesos

Back