Good Restaurants In Bsas

Las Pizarras!!! I worked there for awhile. Perhaps I am somewhat biased but the food/price ratio is incredible, and Rodrigo (owner/chef) really knows what he is doing.

Unik, also mentioned above, is spectacular. Pricey but undoubtedly a memorable experience.

A few of our recent favs, with links...

Oviedo is a must.

I'm an Oviedo fan...just because it's old school Bsas..but the cooking is so random..I've eaten there maybe 10 times in 9 years so not THAT regular but I think my husband's fish in blue cheese sauce will go down as one of the worst meals in Bsas ever...I know I know..he was convinced to order it by the waiter and paid the price. Oviedo reminds me of Dublin early 1990s..nostalgia and tradition...but thankfully Bsas like Dublin has got it's act together and can offer real substance, and variety over just style.

Las Pizarras!!! I worked there for awhile. Perhaps I am somewhat biased but the food/price ratio is incredible, and Rodrigo (owner/chef) really knows what he is doing.

Unik, also mentioned above, is spectacular. Pricey but undoubtedly a memorable experience.

Went to Las Pizarras a week ago Tuesday night. I absolutely LOVE that restaurant. My entree was ok (fish), but our appetizers (we split 3) were from very good to ridiculous AND the other two with me had one beef & one pork entree (plato principal) and they we so tender that it was a joke how scrumptious they were. Then got the passion fruit creme brulee. O...M...F...G!

We all enjoyed our "White Malbec" wine choice: a light Malbec rosé aged slightly aged in American oak... and I HATE American oak, and it was delicious.

Las Pizarras is what all chef-owned neighborhood restaurants should be.

Back