GOOD Sushi?

i highly recommend SAKE on berutti 2640 48229100/48219111 sakesushi.com.ar

i am impressed by the consistent quality though they take a while to deliver...i have ordered from here over a dozen times...the only thing negative is that they are a bit slow...

ellbee said:
e.

Osaka - i never tried their sushi but i dont understand the theme "Peru and Japon". also, i wont ever go back cause they made me walk like 10 blocks to find and ATM cause they dont take any credit card expect "american express". yeah like everyone in the world has one......

The Peru - Japan thing is because there is a considerable population of Japanese in Peru -- remember their notorious president Fujimori??? Has to be the most famous example for foreigners... If not you might want to look him up,his son is currently running for election but promises that he has "no intention" of releasing his father from prison... yeah right.

(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alberto_Fujimori)

There are other Peruvian/Japanese restaurants around... though I have yet to find a Brasilian-Japanese (another Japan-Latin America connection for you -- largest population of Japanese outside of Japan = Sao Paulo).

Yes, Sao Paulo has a very large Japanese community. I visit the city about 10 times a year and always go for sushi...but I have yet to find the real thing. Well, there is nowhere in the World sushi as good as it is in Japan, but I would expect something better in Sao Paulo.

Best sushi for me is at:
Osaka (Palermo), M buenos Aires (in San Telmo - beautiful place), PARU (Palermo Hollywood) and lost but not least SIPAN (micro centro). All of those do the Japanese -peruvian fusion cooking.

Back