Good Views From Up High?

I've done some of those tours to the 'miradores' of BA and it's not really a good proposing atmosphere. But I loved the light house in Palacio Barolo, but the tour is a bit hectic and maybe you need to arrange with the guides before hand so they know to expect it... OR see if you can pay more to get a private tour and take her to the top just the two of you (with a guide to let you in - that's required). I'm sure the people that run the Barolo tours would be SO into helping you do this!!!!

I second that. For the purpose you seek, Barolo is likely a more unique place. I do believe they would arrange (for some extra green) a private visit to the top just for this. I'd recommend to visit Barolo yourself first to get a sense.

Although not right in Buenos Aires capital federal, in the city of Rosario (about 2 hours by car from Buenos Aires) you can go the the Monumento històrico nacional a la Bandera and take the elevator to the top deck, and propose up there. The view of the city of Rosario and the river is really beautiful and the area around the Monumento is nice to spend the day around, it's in downtown Rosario which is quite elegant. The Monumento is about 25 stories in height.

The Panamericano Hotel is supposed to have a good view.Check out their website http://www.panamericano.us/ . They have a fitness suite and juice bar on their topfloor. Not for a romantic night out but they do an anniversary package so you might be able to talk them into a customised package for you.The Barolo also popped into my mond as a suitable venue and they do rent out spaces as far as I know..
Alternatively you could consider seeing the skyline of Buenos Aires from the river on a full moon night. If that interests you send me a pm .We do sailboat outings and could do you a special outing for the two of you.

Shouldn´t marriage be discussed seriously, not made into some romantic experience? Talk about what you will do if you get divorced, move, have kids, get sick, etc.
Marriage takes work.
best of luck!

Back