Good (well priced) Mani + Pedi

Iheartbsas

Registered
Hey all,
Just wondering if anyone knew any salons or beauticians who do good manicures and pedicures? I am around the Palermo area. Any tips would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
:eek:

Anyone at all?

I know it's not the most important thing in life but they are pretty fun no?

Come on chikas - any suggestions would be really appreciated!

I love them but have yet to find one I would call good here. If you're lucky, they whip out a plastic dishpan for you to soak your feet in :eek:. I go to a place by my house in Belgrano because its convenient but not great.

I did spot a salon the other day that only does nails. It looked promising so if it's any good, I'll let you know.

I thought I'd replied to this a couple of days ago. Obviously not...or maybe it got deleted.
I don't know anywhere in palermo but I go to a place on Mendoza (y Cramer) in Belgrano which is reasonable. It's called Ale Rivera. I haven't had a mani/pedi there for a while (I moved barrios so only head back there now for waxing) but I think it should be less than 100 besos for both. There's another place too which I liked even more for mani/pedis. It's on Sucre (around Amenabar). Can't remember what it's called but it's tiny - just one woman and a male nail extension technician. The woman was really good - the best I've experienced here and a happy medium between the super expensive tourist spas and the mega salons of questionable hygiene...

Hi all - FYI I just got back today from having a mani and pedi here:
http://www.naildesigners.com/ (we went to the one on Coronel Diaz)
The mani/pedi was very good but a little on the exy side for here.
It was AR$112 - this was 20% off the regular price because it was between 11am-3pm on a Tuesday.
Let me know if anyone finds any other places.
Cheers!

Back