Got A Lloyds Debit Card, Which Atm Can I Use?

etoile

Registered
Silly question most likely to some but I just landed back in BA (currently living in the UK) and I see Lloyds no longer operates here.
Which is the best ATM to take money out from?

Any help or advice is hugely appreciated!

Thanks!

Ve

Within the same branch of the same bank, I noticed there are ATMs that know how to serve you and others that don't. On average, 1 of every 4 ATMs I tried gave me cash. Just keep trying until you find one that works. As owner of an HSBC chip debit card based in the UK, I found the following to be helpful:

1) Santander at Plaza de Mayo - any of the ATMs they have, just beware of the siesta times when they are closed.
2) HSBC just half a block off Diagonal Norte - the lowered in height ATMs, designed for disabled access. For some reason, they work with my card while the others don't.
3) HSBC on Florida - about half of them are fairly functional for me.

May not be the case for yours, but it's worth trying every single machine in a branch. After a while, you'll know your sweet spots. Good luck!

Your LLoyd's ATM card may work at any bank displaying the LINK logo, and, as Dada said, it's worth trying all of the machines at any bank you try until you find one that works.
emo32.gif

Probably cheaper to bring cash in via AZIMO or SMALL WORLD FINANCIAL SERVICES or similra service

Using a debit card will bring charges at the cash machine and also in your UK account.

Back