Government-proposed ban on British imports

Well, wasn't the subte originally built with the help of the British and the palacio de aguas corrientes waterworks....why not get rid of those too. Get rid of everything British and see what you're left with mateys.

You like the Christian Louboutin shoes? (Made in France)

You like the Hermes Birkin bag I´m toting (Paris--Wait list exempt for presidents)

You like the Audi 8 I drive? (Also made in Europe)

You like my vacation homes in Manhattan (the lovely penthouse where Florencia AKA FlorKi lived while I shipped her off to study at NYU--But UBA is good enough I assure you, and my beach estate in Miami? (Yanquilandia)

You like my bank accounts which are in US dollars? (Switzerland)

HypoKrisy at its finest ladies and gentlemen. (Argentinos y Argentinas)

Business opportunities

Import -export Business

We sell nice Malbec wines - We buy nice ladies shoes

Contact - [email protected]

The British built this country, rail and most of the infrastructure. We almost spoke English and not Spanish. Soccer clubs have English names such as river plate and racingclub and one of the oldest sports clubs, the cricket and rugby club of Buenos Aires spawned the pumas. If I were a Brit, I'd be annoyed at the ungratefulness of the people and like a little child, give them a licking they wouldn't forget.

CarverFan said:
Well, wasn't the subte originally built with the help of the British and the palacio de aguas corrientes waterworks....why not get rid of those too. Get rid of everything British and see what you're left with mateys.

While you're at it, stop playing soccer and pull up the rail system.

I think Débora Giorgi, the Ministra de Industria, is asking corporations NOT to purchase any supplies for manufacturing or machinery, and not so much referring to finished retail goods. I don't know how well British industry is doing right now, but I would say this is the same as a "voluntary" (and we all know how voluntary here means obligatory, when it comes from the government) economic blockade. This government does nothing but alienate themselves from the rest of the world and uses fake nationalism to promote themselves.

Are there any particularly significant UK imports from an industrial point of view?

* Something tells me the whiskey selection won't change much
* Cadbury's dairy milk?

Back