Gov't Makes Retirement Bonus Official.

Noesdeayer

Registered
It is now official. The gov't has set a one time AR$ 1K end of the year bonus for Jubilados who--like myself-- earn the minimum AR$ 6.661 .This should go on top of the "medio aguinaldo" paid every June and December or 3.330 = 9.991 + 1.000 = Grand Total of AR$ 10.991 or U$D 686..Good news for 3.5 million Argentine and some foreign resident retirees .
Peron always said
" Mejor que decir es hacer.Y mejor que prometer es cumplir·"--Better than saying is doing.Better than promising,is keeping that promise·.
Macri has done Peron one better with this extra bonus.

Hello....
Quick question when I moved back in 2008 I went to work for an American company doing business here in BA.
I have all the paperwork, it was all done legally. They gave me a C.U.I.L. number.
I worked for them for three years. Would I qualify for that sweet jubilacion $$$ ? :rolleyes:

D.B.Cooper:
Do you have a DNI ? Was that company making the deductions for jubilacion? Do you have the minimum # of years of contributions necessary or have you entered a "blanqueo" whitewash to afford you them?

D.B.Cooper:
Do you have a DNI ? Was that company making the deductions for jubilacion? Do you have the minimum # of years of contributions necessary or have you entered a "blanqueo" whitewash to afford you them?

Yes I have a DNI. The co. made deductions for Jubilacion. I only worked in Argentina three years. It was all "en Blanco".

I am not an Argentine CPA.However, i wouldn't think you have the necessary number of contributions.
Maybe you could enter the next "blanqueo" and pay lump sum to make them up.

Some countries have agreements that allow you to "move" your contributions with you, provided a minimum time abroad (i.e. min 2 years, min 3 years, and so on).

However, I am not sure you'd be wise to move your contributions in the US to receive a pension in ARS in Argentina. I'd do the opposite.

I am not an Argentine CPA.However, i wouldn't think you have the necessary number of contributions.
Maybe you could enter the next "blanqueo" and pay lump sum to make them up.

Ok... Thanks. I'll look into it.

Argentines, I know, that never contributed and are over retirement age qualified for the minimum Retirement during the moratorium period. Permanent residents and naturalized citizens also qualify under different requirements.

I just did a search and found this article from May 2016. It seems that they investigate each application, case by case.
If they investigate "my case",... well I wouldn't qualify. The jubilacion is based on financial need.
The government has to verify your financial situation.

http://www.clarin.com/politica/Jubilados-seguira-moratoria-adeuden-aportes_0_1585641544.html

It is now official. The gov't has set a one time AR$ 1K end of the year bonus for Jubilados who--like myself-- earn the minimum AR$ 6.661 .This should go on top of the "medio aguinaldo" paid every June and December or 3.330 = 9.991 + 1.000 = Grand Total of AR$ 10.991 or U$D 686..Good news for 3.5 million Argentine and some foreign resident retirees .
Peron always said
" Mejor que decir es hacer.Y mejor que prometer es cumplir·"--Better than saying is doing.Better than promising,is keeping that promise·.
Macri has done Peron one better with this extra bonus.
USD $686.00 per month or per year?

Back