Govt. opening safety deposit boxes.

This is what this guy is talking about he wants to raise kobe.i think we are talking about 2 different things here.
1 is setting up a ranching operation and the other is investing in some more profitable business
Cattle business is only good if the ranch was handed down to you by your great grand pappy.
Take into account that in the bsas prov you are gonna be standing on millions of dollars worth of land to produce a few thousands in profit? and no matter how much you know about cattle the numbers don't add up here maybe in the patagonia is a different world.
The operational costs alone here will kill any smaller operation that's the reason why only the ones buying big spreads are multinationals

Mr. mc kenna, if I am not able to present my business ideas, then all the entrepreneurs in the world would not exist. I want to ingest a little of humour in my postings, thus the above incerts..And who are you? an ecomic genius? to jump in so fast that tellin' here that multinationals are the only ones. There are business models such as gathering operational money via the cloud finances you know...So multi-nationals not called for, not always..

Mr Hybrid Ambassador
I;m not familiar with cloud finances,i was trying to help you see the other reality of Argentina,i bid good luck to you
p.s. i retired at 35 y.o many years ago by listening to people that knew better.Worked for me!

Anyway Kobe cow raising in Argentina right now is in the eye of many people (read people that is on the meat market in Argentina or on the export business), is seen as a good investment opportunity but i cannot say more than that and that a friend of my oldest brother that have a big export packaging company was really enthusiast with the idea of putting one with few partners, so it worth give it a look to it, if you are looking for contacts to export the meat give me a pm.

Back