Graham crackers

lol, Welcome.
Try a Tita if you're not afraid of butter made of cow fat.

That brand Tia Maruja has some flavors that are similar. They have a canela and a coco that I've used successfully to make "graham cracker" crusts. They are in bags and can be found most everywhere.

Any update on a better Graham Cracker substitute since 2012? Looking for a good graham cracker here to make a crust for cheesecake. Thanks!

They aren't Graham, but people use Lincoln (Terrabusi) and Coquitas (Bagley) for crusts. Chocolinas too, but that's chocolatey.

Quaker “honey“ crackers are the closest I’ve found. There’s more of an oatmeal grain texture but it’s a pretty good substitute.

Thanks for the ideas, we tried the Lincoln crackers but IMHO they are NOT a good substitution to make graham cracker crusts, the make your own recipe sounds like a good idea.
not a good substitute.jpg
Someone else recommend the Quaker Miel (honey) crackers, we're going to try those next.
good substitute.jpg
Thanks again!

Pete & Ron

Let me know what you think of the Quaker honey cracker crust. It’s what I used for New York cheesecake and it was pretty good. At one point I considered making my own graham crackers, but it just seemed like too much of a hassle.

The Quaker Honey (Miel) crackers are an excellent substitution for graham cracker crusts! Ron's marbled pumpkin cheesecake was a big hit at the dinner table last night.
Rons Pumpkin Cheesecake Oct 2018 - 5.jpgRons Pumpkin Cheesecake Oct 2018 - 3.jpgRons Pumpkin Cheesecake Oct 2018 - 1.jpg
Tastes even better the next day with your morning coffee!
Thanks for everyone's help.

Pete & Ron

Back