Great Food blog/restaurant guide

mariposa said:
well that's what we went there for, finally something different to eat. but it was a (bad) joke.

i'm not a hater and i usually don't respond to these things, but our experience was so miserable that i had to say something!.

i find it admirable that someone puts a food blog together but i have the feeling that this one is just a cobbled together inventory (shortcuts?) as opposed to a vetted source. like, the international food (grocery shopping) section lists jumbo (?) and doesn't know about bodega amparo???? por favor...

Admit that you are a hater, if you actually read the artemisia article on pickupthefork, you'd seen that it was actually a neutral specific review, far from pushing it, no one said artemisia is the best possible option and everything about it is great. And if you know about a good place for food shopping, you can suggest it on the blog instead of using it as a reason to bash her website, and yes of course Jumbo is mentioned when it comes to imported stuff how is that a bad thing? And did you happen to see it was listed along with 20 other international food places? You are really just hating it for no reason come on

And if you know about a good place for food shopping, you can suggest it on the blog

zork,

i have done exactly that on other threads about food (meaning real, good food) on this website. i guess you missed them.

i am always looking forward to some one really contributing here, as (i assume??) do you.

bebero said:
25 years algo recoleta was a slum??

LOL A MILLION

I was going to correct it to "125 years ago..." and then I realized that even that wasn't correct.

Maybe "225 years ago it was a slum." Well, a church with a bunch of monks that planted a big banyan tree, and then not much else.

Back