• No - force the Euro-tyrants to Renegotiate a non-Austerity solution

Votes: 16 69.6%
  • No Opinion

Votes: 1 4.3%

• Total voters

Joe

Registered
How should Greeks vote on Sunday?

Four years ago they could have followed the Argentine model and told Thorsten's Germany and Lagarde's IMF to go to hell and they wouldn't be suffering from 60% youth unemployment.

As much as we complain about Argentine management of the economy, I think it is fair to say that if you want a job and have basic skills it isn't hard to find a job in Argentina. Greece on the other hand has a whole generation of young people that won't have work experience scarring them for life.

Vote No!

pg-8-greece-3-getty.jpg

Vote O X I Default the FMI Debt

Leave the Euro Zone,, issue a devalued Dracma at 50+ Dracmas per Euro.

The Olives and feta cheese Exports will soar plus the EURO-PEANS will flood Greece (Cuba style) generating a currency surplus. :eek: ç

On the Positive side Tsipras will QUIT if OXI wins...!

If approved this would be the third lifesaver given to Greece. Germans resent supporting dead log in the community with their tax dollars. :cool:

Comment;; Hairdressers in Greece can retire at 52 since they handle dangerous chemicals. :eek:

How should Greeks vote on Sunday?

Four years ago they could have followed the Argentine model and told Thorsten's Germany and Lagarde's IMF to go to hell and they wouldn't be suffering from 60% youth unemployment.

Default is a good option if you put your house in order afterwards. But defaulting and then replacing the bad habit of borrowing with the bad habit of printing in order to cover your spendthrift ways is no progress.

Default is a good option if you put your house in order afterwards. But defaulting and then replacing the bad habit of borrowing with the bad habit of printing in order to cover your spendthrift ways is no progress.
I believe Greece was running a primary surplus prior to the current government. And I assume that after a default, like Argentina, they will find it hard to impossible to get loans - the best thing for a spendthrift country...

The drachma should be initially set on par with the Euro. The internal devaluation that will occur will be similar to Argentina, this will make Greek vacations a bargain again. Greek yogurt and souvlaki exports will soar.

The only downside is half of the BAexpat population would flee to Greece. Yogur Griego has already informed me that he is getting dozens of applications from BAexpats to rent cottages on his private island - famous for its Organic Kale plantations.

May_12___Agni_Cottage___3482.jpg

We can fix this little problem with crowd funding!! :

https://www.indiegogo.com/greek-bailout-fund.html

Reactions: Joe
Greece should say no to Germany and apply austerity, but if that would be done as easy as said, there wouldn't be problem on the first place.

Germany and France are quite loud about what Greece has to do, less about how all Europe was financing bad debts of their banks, when the others had to solve them on their own...

It is not happy nor easily solved story, but I still think, that for everyone in Europe is better to stay United as much as possible. But this is of course hard, when French speak about Greek hairdressers retiring early, Greeks complaining about high salaries in Germany and Germans complaining about long French vacations. Let's hope for the best, but I'm really not that much concerned about Greeks.

It is not happy nor easily solved story, but I still think, that for everyone in Europe is better to stay United as much as possible. But this is of course hard, when French speak about Greek hairdressers retiring early, Greeks complaining about high salaries in Germany and Germans complaining about long French vacations. Let's hope for the best, but I'm really not that much concerned about Greeks.

You guys have managed not to be at each others throats for what, 70 years now? Must be a world record. Let's see how long the veneer of "European civility" lasts until you go back to mustard gassing each other.

Gustavus Adolphus
Libera et impera!
Acerbus et ingens
Augusta per augusta!

A split EU devoid of Schengen zone, with each country having its own currency, will be simply fantabulous.

Back