How should Greeks vote in Sunday's Referendum

• Yes - for German forced Austerity

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • No - force the Euro-tyrants to Renegotiate a non-Austerity solution

Votes: 16 69.6%
  • No Opinion

Votes: 1 4.3%

• Total voters
You guys have managed not to be at each others throats for what, 70 years now? Must be a world record. Let's see how long the veneer of "European civility" lasts until you go back to mustard gassing each other.

Gustavus Adolphus
Libera et impera!
Acerbus et ingens
Augusta per augusta!

That's my point exactly. But people like to forget, that war is way way more expensive than any Greek debt, the same goes for economic war happening right now (and the real one not far away, spreading, and not caused by Greeks...)

That's my point exactly. But people like to forget, that war is way way more expensive than any Greek debt, the same goes for economic war happening right now (and the real one not far away, spreading, and not caused by Greeks...)

Agreed. But here is the issue: Someone will have to give in. Either the creditors accept a significant haircut, or the debtors accept being slaves for generations. And politically speaking, doing either thing is EXTREMELY difficult. But other than that, there is a good chance that the debt crisis in Europe will end in war.

Agreed. But here is the issue: Someone will have to give in. Either the creditors accept a significant haircut, or the debtors accept being slaves for generations. And politically speaking, doing either thing is EXTREMELY difficult. But other than that, there is a good chance that the debt crisis in Europe will end in war.

So, the Germans will goose-step into Greece?

So, the Germans will goose-step into Greece?

I have no idea who will fight who. But since the dawn of history, Europeans have been killing each other with extreme prejudice. The only time in history when that was not the rule, has been in the last 70 years, with this common Europe. Once that is gone, I have no reason to assume that they will not go back to their old ways.

Bannockburn to Austerlitz
The fall of France and the German blitz
The cruelest of atrocities
Europa's blood is borne of these

http://youtu.be/85IPwrB3rJ8?t=30s

What a ridiculous notion Camberiu.
As if Europe hasn't enough on its plate what with ISIL, the African immigrant problem and Russia's war games.

What a ridiculous notion Camberiu.
As if Europe hasn't enough on its plate what with ISIL, the African immigrant problem and Russia's war games.

Indeed, as if you did not have to deal with ISIS, Russia and African immigrants, you have to tackle on top of that the worse problem of it all: each other.

Last time you Europeans made one of your nations a debt slave, this guy showed up. Now the roles are kind of reversed, bit no reason to think that putting someone else into the chains of debt forever will not produce similar results.

Golden Dawn is really far fetched...... :rolleyes:

MB-GoldenDawn-07-26052013.jpeg

Back