How should Greeks vote in Sunday's Referendum

• Yes - for German forced Austerity

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • No - force the Euro-tyrants to Renegotiate a non-Austerity solution

Votes: 16 69.6%
  • No Opinion

Votes: 1 4.3%

• Total voters
Except there does seem to be a Free Lunch - well if you're a wealthy banker...

What are the Fees for developing a Bailout Package by the Troika...?? 1 % or more?? jajajajja

The second: Greece is shown/assigned its place.

The peeing statue is a Belgian/Brussels national monument, not a German one: https://en.wikipedia...ki/Manneken_Pis
It would be a reference to Brussels/the EU.

(Joe now has inspiration to start raging about a peeing statue.)
Even Ceviche is getting in on the act:

330px-Manneken_Pis_sailor.jpg

Germany wanted Greece out - the smug Italian saved Greece's lunch:

SchaeubleDoesntSeeWhatsSoFunny_0_0.png

The problem is, Germany and France saved their own banks with money from all eu except Slovakia. If Greece would bankrupt, they should save them by themselves like many eu countries.

Now is all about discipline, how it will effect eu is yet to see, in my opinion damage will be much higher, than just erase and repay Greeks debts. But for some principles are more important.

And in this case you should see Greeks as drunkards children, who will bear consequences for their "father".

Edit: I forgot to add. The only country, for which I know could possibly repay it's debt is Estonia. So when we are speaking about irresponsibility, we should be aware we are speaking also about ourselves.

Varoufakis uncut:

http://www.newstatesman.com/world-affairs/2015/07/yanis-varoufakis-full-transcript-our-battle-save-greece

Varoufakis voted against this Sellout. I'm officially ending my support of Syriza and the traitor Tsiparis.

New Greek Flag:

CJ_ctIKVEAE8TIn.jpg

20150715_greeec.jpg

the Bailout was throwing good money after bad money ?. Prepare for the next bailout 2018. Cuts and reductions will spiral Greece further into the abyss and further collapse,

The FMI estimates it may take 30 years for Greece to be able to become stable restructure the debt and repay the interests

Its no different than during Pericles times and the Greek Republic, if leaders committed errors and armies were defeated, it forced every man women and child to be sold into slavery.

Tsipras didn't have the balls to offer a 65 % reduction like Nestor in 2005??

Reactions: Joe
@Camberiu
Attero Dominatus...

You might enjoy Savage Continent by Keith Lowe

In keeping with a newly super urbanized world, wars are now (and for a while) fought in the streets within nation states (usually within municipalities)

How long have you guys in Rio's hoods and SP's prisons been at each others throats now? 25/ 30 years?

Back