Gulden's Spicy Brown Mustard

Johnny

Registered
Has anyone had any luck chasing down this mustard? Seems to me I may have come across it once years ago. Honestly, I have never seen a bigger collection of lame mustards than here in Buenos Aires. Even the expensive ones are poor. I rolled the dice with a Kansas Honey Mustard recently. You could have me taste it blindfolded and I wouldn't guess it was mustard.*

*I like Buenos Aires and don't wish to be labeled a grumpy, always moaning norteamericano. Thanks!:)

index.jpg

I use a brand called Brennan Dijon.....I would say it is close to what you want. I think I bought it at the large Coto store.

Has anyone had any luck chasing down this mustard? Seems to me I may have come across it once years ago. Honestly, I have never seen a bigger collection of lame mustards than here in Buenos Aires. Even the expensive ones are poor. I rolled the dice with a Kansas Honey Mustard recently. You could have me taste it blindfolded and I wouldn't guess it was mustard.*

*I like Buenos Aires and don't wish to be labeled a grumpy, always moaning norteamericano. Thanks!:)

View attachment 7021
Try Jumbo.

Every once in a while I find "exotic" mustards at the store. Those are happy days.

Mutarde de Meaux de Pommery anyone? since 1632

For serious Mustard Gourmets , with pepper corns..! Seen some?

1591741261001.png

Bought a giant jar in Punta del Este's Tienda Inglesa. Only time I've seen it since leaving the US.

I just buy the Savora Original. It's plain yellow mustard, but good of its kind. The fancy flavored stuff is dookey, in my opinion.

Then again, I put mustard on my choripan, which makes me a heathen, I suppose. Mostly, I use mustard for cooking and salad dressing; it's the secret to a good vinaigrette, according to Jodie Foster.

I just buy the Savora Original. It's plain yellow mustard, but good of its kind. The fancy flavored stuff is dookey, in my opinion.

Then again, I put mustard on my choripan, which makes me a heathen, I suppose. Mostly, I use mustard for cooking and salad dressing; it's the secret to a good vinaigrette, according to Jodie Foster.
I think good mustard is great on choripan.

Back