Gulden's Spicy Brown Mustard

Nothing can beat a pair of grilled Bratwurst with Moutarde de Meaux

View attachment 7042

I have never really liked Brats all that much. What I really miss are Italian Sausage. And a Pastrami Reuben, now there's a legitimate use for ******* mustard!

Speaking of right proper uses of mustard, here;s Jacques Pépin showing us how to make vinaigrette with French (ooh lala!) mustard -

Last edited:
Talking
I have never really liked Brats all that much. What I really miss are Italian Sausage. And a Pastrami Reuben, now there's a legitimate use for ******* mustard!

Speaking of right proper uses of mustard, here;s Jacques Pépin showing us how to make vinaigrette with French (ooh lala!) mustard -

Talking of Pastrami humongous sandwiches at Nate'n Al's Deli in B. Hills , I was addicted to their sandwiches..!
Well It's all over Nate'n Al's was closed March 29 , 2020 .Opened 1945.

Talking

Talking of Pastrami humongous sandwiches at Nate'n Al's Deli in B. Hills , I was addicted to their sandwiches..!
Well It's all over Nate'n Al's was closed March 29 , 2020 .Opened 1945.

Sorry to see a familiar place from my old hunting grounds going down. Nate and Al's opened the same year that I was born. Hope I last longer. Let's hope that Brents doesn't have problems. Actually it became really expensive to be Jewish.

I recently came across a mustard that has satisfied my craving-Arytza Mostaza Sin Sal. Yummy.

dk171031-7477643ddbae36efad15880779950293-640-0.jpg

That's the good brand! and it's Nacional. My pick from their range of mustards is the Arytza Mostaza Tipo Dijon, excellent fare. Pass the Pastrami!
Aha! I'll keep an eye out for the Dijon next time around.

Back