HAARP and earthquakes

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is not the "North Americans" who are the enemy, but a world wide organization, religion really, the illumnati, lucifer worshipers, who would control and wipe out everyone who thinks to oppose them, including Americans.
There is always a battle between evil and good since the fall of man. We have full confidence, though, that the LORD will see evil defeated and good prevail. I speak out of a Biblical context and belief. The meek, those servants of God with controlled strength, shall inherit the earth.
Psalm 37
Do not think that you are powerless to fight evil. We first conquer our own selfish desires and then conquer those evil desires of others by faith in Jesus Christ/Yahshua Ha Meshyiach and calling upon His name for our deliverance from evil. :)

HAARP technology is real and has been used against Americans as well. However, there are around 6 such facilities spread over the earth, the facility of the United States being in Alaska.
It is capable of using multiple antennas to direct one mighty stream of 1 billion (watts ?) into the atmosphere super heating the ionsphere and causing it to bubble out 6 miles.
The Japanese earthquakes were caused by by HAARP technology. The Chilean earthquake also.
But whenever men repent and call on the LORD for their protection, He is very capable of disarming their enemies.

Don't look it in the eye ---- just back away very very slowly...

The reason US citizens encounter hostility from South Americans is because the US has been an imperial power actively involved in South America for a long time, with very nasty consequences for South American average folks. There is no debate about this. What there is debate about is whether or not the 'official story' out of the US about particular more recent events is in fact true, and this is a function of the fact that the US has produced massive amounts of propaganda in the past which was later discovered to be false. Yes, on the face of it the HAARP - earthquake theories sound implausible, but we really don't know for sure. Take for example the propaganda about the 6 million jews killed by the German military in extermination camps; this story is still going strong despite indubitable evidence to the contrary. Governments, particularly imperial ones, are constantly busy with myth-making propaganda to advance their interests.

RUBb1.jpg

Davidglen77 said:
Over the past few days I have read some really disturbing accusations from various media sources regarding the HAARP project and it´s supposed involvement in the Japan and other recent earthquakes.
I personally think it's a total bunch of lies and anti United States propaganda. The HAARP apparatus is nothing more than a measuring station. It does not have powers to send great charges of radiofrequencies that cause earthquakes.

Ever since the last few months of 2010, I have sensed a great deal of animosity towards foreigners and I personally have had some very mean things said to me, and every time anything happens between the US and Argentina, people use it as an opportunity to bash Northamericans.

Here is a link to a story that was written by an author named "Jhon Doe", and published on a Chilean website, that lots of readers from Argentina commented on. It brings out a very sad truth, North Americans are generally hated and thought of as imperialistic vilans to Argentines.

http://quintainterior.cl/joomla/ten...do-el-mega-terremoto-de-japon-usando-el-haarp

I have put up with a lot here, armed robbery, corrupt government agencies shutting down my business, a new apartment that started falling apart a few days after I bought it and had to fight in court with the builder to fix things, inflation, etc, but the one thing I thought I had was the people on my side at least, however now this one thing doesn't even seem to hold true. I am really thinking I should get the F out of this country before I am linched or something, now that I know for a fact that Argentines hate North Americans and would go so far as to accuse them of causing the deaths of thousands of people all over the world. They constantly criticize their very own government for connecting with other governments that spew this kind of hatred. Hugo Chavez was the one who accused the US of causing the earthquake in Haiti and now they themselves are saying the same things. I am thinking it´s time to pack up and leave, I have finally had it I can't live in a place where I am constantly under attack and now the general population hates me too!!

yes, they should blame Tesla! According to the biography written about him, he invented it.

Whereas I just invented the piano necktie. haha.

Dude...I totally, completely understand and share your frustration. Venting is good, now focus on the positives. Guinness helps. Peace.

I agree that there is a certain animosity here against Americans (and the British and Spanish as well), but the conspiracy theories just amuse me. I had my brother-in-law ask me if I thought the moon landing was faked. Now I don't know how serious he was, I think Argentine's like to BS a lot, so I didn't take it seriously. ;) Facts don't really matter, it's more about just shooting off at the mouth and trying to sound interesting. (I love my brother in law by the way, but even my loving in-laws can't help but make certain anti-US comments.)

I too was about to make a realistic comment about HAARP creating earthquakes. No good. Doesn't make any difference.

I know people who come from the poorest places in Paraguay, who literally cover their mirrors during a thunderstorm. When asked why, they are amazed that I don't know that the lightning is attracted to mirrors and could kill everyone in the house if something isn't done about it.

Those who have very little understanding about the world around them, particularly related to science and how nature works, will grasp on anything that has some little bit of logic thrown in amongst the other (possibly irrational) claims as something that "makes sense" and refute anything that anyone who has real knowledge of the world (such as actual scientists) as obviously being in cahoots with the conspirators.

Nothing you can do about it - the memes are too strong.

My ex-wife is a strong believer in chem trails and HAARP and many other really bizarre (to me) conspiracy theories.

Including belief in an extra-terrestrial race called Reptoids, or Reptilians, who have come from outer space, don some kind of super-technological disguise, and have been secretly replacing world political and economic leaders to effect their own ends here on Earth for decades. (Her particular brand of belief - there are a few "branches" among Reptoid believers).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reptilians

According to the (even for many Reptoid believers) extreme group with whom she hooked up at one point, fiberglass resin disks, shaped from muffin tins as molds, containing crystals and bits of metal suspended in the resin, would "short out" the Reptoids' disguises and render them visible for what they are. It didn't matter how many times they got near to someone they thought was Reptilian and put a "Magic Muffin" under their car seat, in a drain near the house, etc, they never changed into their Reptilian form. Some of the "technology" that these people invented to battle the Reptoids was quite intricate.

The "leader" of this particular group my ex-wife followed had a web page by which he maintained all of his fan(atic)s in the loop as to what was happening with his "revolution." The guy would write, for example, that the Reptoids (or their agents) were getting close, he didn't know how much longer he'd be able to maintain his communication or even remain free, and then for a week or two no news would come from him on his website. People would write comments on the site, be very worried about his well being, wish him the best of luck, etc. Then, miraculously, he would re-appear, having "successfully eluded" the "forces of darkness" and continue to comment on his private little war.

The thing is, there is enough bizarre crap that goes on in this world as it is. We humans are a messed-up lot, we teach our young how to be human - it's not instinct like other animals. Hell, humans who aren't taught at the age of language development how to talk grow up with stunted, little or no ability to communicate during their adult lives.

Our beliefs and the change of those beliefs are created and maintained through millennia of mental evolution, not some kind of universal "truth". Once someone believes something that cannot be demonstrated it becomes a matter of faith, often as strong as that which many religions have developed, and under which great good, as well as great evil, can be the result.

I consider myself a man of science, but am not so full of hubris to think that I have all the answers, either. Just as I say "how can people not see that cause and effect can't be reversed just to make a theory work out" (in the case of HAARP and that "technology" causing earthquakes - I'd be happy to discuss this sometime, but not here, or at least not now), other people look at me and say "how can you believe this world came from nothing and was created without a divine purpose? The miracles around you show that the world MUST have been created."

My belief is there is a lack of evidence (on their part), their belief is it's a lack of faith (on my part), equally important to them as my proof is to me. There's no winning for either "side".

Woe to mankind and its thoughtful manner,
from a heart of ignorance they flock to banner.
Take a babe in its cradle, doomed to repeat
what its folks teach it, no lesson replete.
We come unprepared, empty thought, a vessel
it's no wonder when filled, with reality we wrestle.

The wolf is more sure of its rightful existence.
It has no doubt, its thought from persistence
of experience handed down through ages,
its habits just that, not from wise sages,
just accumulation of what works and what not...
and also a complete lack of conscious thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
perry Newcomers Forum 1
R Expat Life 29
perry Newcomers Forum 70
Back