Hair Salon

I like Sanders on Santa Fe near Uriburu, Celeste cuts and colours my hair and I have always been happy with the results.

As has been mentioned before, Ryan is a really talented hairdresser. He can definitely cut curly hair, and I think is best with longer cuts. however, I think his gift is with color. He can do fantastic multi-colored highlights and lowlights. He can go unnatural color route and get some extravagant and lovely results, but he also does natural looking (ie NO roots and that cannot be seen growing out) 3-4 color additions to give your natural color a little "oomph" beautifully. He's definitely a character, but I prefer character :p

I believe that a color and cut with him would cost somewhere around AR$300, but you'd need to consult with him for prices. He's definitely not cheap, but you get what you pay for. Additionally, if you're not satisfied he will fix it (and he cares about making you happy) for free. I went to enough people before I found him that he's the only one I'll trust my hair to.

After finding so many recommendations for Ryan in this forum, I decided to make an appointment with him last week. My results were amazing. Awesome color and cut.

I've gone to the same colorist for years in the USA, and he made her work look shoddy in comparison. He gave me three levels of highlights/lowlights that gave me the natural look I requested. No roots, no chunky streaks, no freaky blonde stuff. I never felt rushed, and he made it clear that his priority was making sure his clients are happy. My husband, my Spanish teacher and my best friend all noticed right away and commented on how great my hair looked.

Some people have commented on his cost, but I think he is totally reasonable and definitely worth it. Plus, Ryan is freakin' hilarious, which makes the time (almost three hours) go much faster.

Hello,

I went to this Roberto Giordano salon at Galeria Pacifico and I look horrible :eek::eek:
I have a short bob (chin lenght) He cut my hair in 5 min. can you believe it!!!!!!!
Where does this recommended Ryan work? Or other recommendations??

Grateful for every answer:)
Ina

My vote is for Terrie Orr... who also has a thread somewhere in this forum... I've been to her twice... both times with great results (considering the state my hair was in after nearly 2 years of Argentine salons). I hate pretentious salons and it is so nice and relaxed to get a cut from Terrie. Its like going to visit a friend.

Alilou said:
My vote is for Terrie Orr... who also has a thread somewhere in this forum... I've been to her twice... both times with great results (considering the state my hair was in after nearly 2 years of Argentine salons). I hate pretentious salons and it is so nice and relaxed to get a cut from Terrie. Its like going to visit a friend.

I also recommend Terrie. I went to her last week for the first time. Great cut at a great price. She did a fantastic job of correcting the horrific cut that I got at a snooty, over-priced salon a while back.

Thanks for the Javier Aranda referral. My hair never looked better. I wish I had gone to him before. And he is so atune to your scheduling. Wow, such a pleasure in his quite salon with a view and not being delayed by having someone worked in between. If you are in BA you must contact Javier 15-6030-5935.

what are some hairstyles the men and women in bs.as have? mullet for the men still around/?:D

i would recommend terrie orr to do your hair - fabulous fabulous fabulous. lots of experience. i was not disappointed, and i'm rather particular. she did highlights and a cut, and i loved it. i've recommended her to other friends, and they loved their cuts/colors too. hope this helps... her email is [email protected]

Back