Hairdresser that speaks English?

Ryan gave me a really good cut a few weeks back. Im very sceptical about trusting hair dressers I dont know and get my hair cut back home by a friend who is a very talented stylist (ex Toni and Guy) but Ryan is definitely right up there.

Hey guys, I been seeing a guy named Richard. Very entertaining and interesting conversation, good prices and MOST IMPORTANTLY, he does an excellent job. I wanted to dye my hair dark (Im a blonde) and he recommended that I put in some blonde highlights over the dark hair to lighten my face and they look amazing.

Here is his website: http://richardfitch.com/

I've gone to Ryan and Raymond and both are awesome! Really nice guys.

I had a mother stop me in the park to ask who cuts my son's hair, which Raymond not only does with good humor but with a sensitive ear for both mama and hijo's preference.

Raymond not only does a great job with color and cuts, even on flaky people like me who think every three months or so is about right--but it's true, the cut grows out so well I only go when my roots are killing me--he is a super nice guy.

I haven't met Ryan, so can't compare.

Terrie is definitely the best, she's friendly and thorough and people always compliment me on my hair after I've been to her.

Casa Mun said:
I get mind done by Terrie Orr

i highly recommend terrie orr! i love how my hair looks after seeing her!

Back