Hairdresser that speaks English?

I've had my haircut by Terie Orr and Richard Fitch -- both do an excellent job.

Terrie always does a fantastic job. Highly recommended.

Terrie is great, I've been to her several times and she always does exactly what I want!

Terrie Orr is great. She always cuts my hair exactly the way i want it!

I can definitely recommend Terrie Orr. I find her highlights excellent !! and the color stays on for ages which isn't always the case. She also cuts really nice and also in this respect, it stays really nice for long. What I also appreciate is that she dedicates ALL time to you -so no hanging around waiting, which I personally dont have the time for! She is super friendly and professional. I havent had negative experiences with Argentine hairdressers, but I still think Terrie is the best.

I recommend Terrie Orr too. Always a pleasure to have your hair cut with her. She really listens to what you want to have done and the cut always grows out really well.
Thanks to Terrie I have remained mullet-free in BA!

Hello everyone!
My name is Richard Fitch I am an English Speaking HairDresser in Buenos Aires.

Be sure to check out my web-site http://richardfitch.com/

I know many of you are nervous to go to a salon in Buenos Aires. Maybe you are nervous about your Spanish or not even sure where to go.

I have been a hairdresser for over 15 years. I am originally from the U.S. and now live here in BA. I work in my home studio and specialize in cuts, color and highlights. I have been working with the Buenos Aires, English speaking expat community for around 3 years now. Give me a call or send me an email for your free consultation and to discuss your next hair service.

For first time customers I offer a free consultation and a $10 peso discount off cuts and $20 pesos off color or highlights.

I look forward to meeting you soon!

For an appointment call or email today.

15-3107-9729

Check out this short introduction video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AY6OCcDho6s

Located in Capitol Federal in the barrio of Villa Crespo on Avenida Corrientes. Just moments from Palermo, Recoleta and San Telmo. Easy to get to from the D Line (green line) located on Avenida Sante Fe.

Welcome to Buenos Aires Richard! Without a doubt you will find plenty of beautiful Porteña (and Expat!) hair to work with, great to have another English speaking hairdresser on board. If you have any hair queries or need someone to bounce your colour ideas off of give me a holler, my number´s on my sig.
good waves and hair days, Raymond!

Hello,Hello
I'm Stevan, here for 6 months on part of my placement year at London College of Fashion. Previous to my degree I worked for Vidal Sassoon for 10 years as a hairdresser and teacher in the academy in Mayfair.

So if your looking for a special hair cut and colour I'm your man.

If you are in need of a consultation about your hair, I will help, and give you advice.

I'm not working here full time, but will take appointments for services to people who want to see me.

Please contact me through Sante Hairspa 4833 3736

[email protected] Gorriti 4687 Palermo Soho

Adios

Stevan X

[/FONT]

I don't like to gripe on this forum, but every week someone's asking for a hairdresser, or dentist, or gynecologist, etc. that speaks English. We're living in a Spanish speaking country. We should learn to speak and communicate with the local people in their own language.

Back