Has The Long Awaited Crackdown On 90 Day Overstays Begun?

I didn't assert, i simply said what you didn't know how to say,being because of your poor handle on the English language or just plain typical Argentne bullshit, as far as your degree of specialized knowledge,i must say, i don't know how many books or 'ethnic cleanning' courses you attended, i on the other hand, had friends of my mother explained to me how it works, how starts and how is implemented, these people i speak of, are the one with the tatoos on their arms, so i'm gonna go ahead and take their word over yours, since they actually went thru it and many didn't make it.
For someone who makes a living with words and wording, you sure show very little knowledge of the caliber of the words you are using......

McKenna, you have too much hate. The only 2 things you have more than hate is ignorancy and arrogancy.

McKenna, you have too much hate. The only 2 things you have more than hate is ignorancy and arrogancy.

Special_Stupid.jpg

This is a statement that needs a lot to back it up im afraid I would be interested in any decent and reliable source of information...If there is not any, It would be best you keep it to yourself.

Sure, Everybody is interested in it.

First time i dismissed a judge for racial hate I got a warning from the bar association.

I lernt the lesson.

Now judges get the warning.

I only back up it at Court.

This is what this country calls a professional, he forgot to add .... and i don't wanna play with you because you are ugly lmao ;)

Ethnic cleansing is an exp<b></b>ression which applies to genocide (mass murder) as well as the "forced removal of ethnic or religious groups from a given territory by a more powerful ethnic group."

https://en.wikipedia...ng_vs._genocide

Base on the Wikipedia article, the systematic removal of large numbers of Chinese from Argentina could be considered "ethnic cleansing" even if it did not involve genocide, but the fact that large numbers of Chinese have been fined for working en negro simply does not fit the description. Nonetheless, that does not mean that one way or another, the Argentine government has not pursued a goal of "racial purity" (or implemented policies that would help to create a racially homogeneous population) for many years .

Unless large numbers of Chinese are being deported, the word "discrimination" seems more appropriate in this case.

https://en.wikipedia.../Discrimination

Like it or not, Argentina is undoubtedly one of the "best" countries in Latin America to be a foreigner who also happens to be Caucasian.
emo32.gif

Like it or not, Argentina is undoubtedly one of the "best" countries in Latin America to be a foreigner who also happens to be Caucasian.
emo32.gif

Not just any caucasian, but according to bajo, "only Spaniards, French and Italians." Not German, Czech, Polish, Russian, British, Romanian, etc, not even Portuguese? Not that caucasian only makes any sense, but what's the logic in choosing Spanish, French, and Italian people?

Not just any caucasian, but according to bajo, "only Spaniards, French and Italians." Not German, Czech, Polish, Russian, British, Romanian, etc, not even Portuguese? Not that caucasian only makes any sense, but what's the logic in choosing Spanish, French, and Italian people?

I didn't have any problem being a Caucasian from the USA when applying for temporary or permanent residency, but my comment about Argentina being one of the "best countries in Latin America to be a foreigner who also happens to be Caucasian" applies more to life in general than dealing with migraciones (whose offices I should never have to reenter).

Until I open my mouth, no one here thinks I am a foreigner.
emo32.gif

They (individually) are fined about $300.000? How many of them can pay? Either way, what happens next?

Are they deported or are they applying for citizenship?

The latter came to mind only because of this: "i got in 1 day more notifications of fines than i used to get in one year" and that sounds like they could be clients.

The big question is if the Chinese have been signaled out (as an ethnic group) who can be "required" to pay (on a greater scale than any other). It would also be interesting to know if the average North American or European who is caught working without residency faces the same fate.
emo32.gif

I'm quoting myself because I just found this:

Bajo_cero2, on 24 February 2011 - 09:47 AM, said:

"The Argentinian immigration policy changed 100%. Deportation for Mercosur citizens is forbidden by law.

After some months of feedback, I know they are enforcing it with Chinese and Dominicans.

However, let´s be realistic, the risk regarding to be illegal for Europeans and Americans has nothing to do with a deportation order, it is regarding corrupted police or immigration agents. How long is it going to take until they realize they can deny your entry and change their mind after a bribe? And they wont be happy with 20 dollars.

At Ezeiza Airport, when Chinese arrive, they put them in another line until all the other turist are gone (until there are not any witnesses). Then they ask between 1000 up to 5000 dollars to stamp their passport or they deny their entry..."

http://baexpats.org/...his-acceptable/

Thanks to the advanced search feature of this website, I now remember where I first "heard the rumor" about the Chinese being singled out by migraciones.

Allowing the Chinese and the Dominicans to enter after paying an exorbitant fee simply does not fit any definition of ethnic cleansing that I was able to find when I "googled" the exp<b></b>ression.

I think it would be more precise to call it ethnic extortion.
emo32.gif

Bajo said -

At Ezeiza Airport, when Chinese arrive, they put them in another line until all the other turist are gone (until there are not any witnesses). Then they ask between 1000 up to 5000 dollars to stamp their passport or they deny their entry..."

Bajo is that the truth? I am shocked? I personally find the immigration officials very friendly and jovial and nice. We often exchange jokes and chat small talk - when I am passing thru.

Back