healthy food!

MoLee

Registered
I am an experienced cook for the u.s., specializing in vegan/vegetarian, healthy, organic cuisine. I accommodate special dietary needs while keeping meals interesting and delicious. I am willing to work with meat, though it is never the focus of the meals I create.

I offer several different services:

-Home-cooked meals: I come to your house once a week and prepare 2-7 meals that you can store in the fridge or freezer and enjoy through out the week.

-Fermented foods for sale: The Argentinian diet of meats, wheats, and sweets is hard on the digestive system. These foods increase yeast and fungus growth in the gut. That's what causes the weight-gain and bloated,yucky feeling many of us know too well. The best way to counter-act this is to eat fermented foods, which have beneficial bacteria that kill fungus. Luckily, fermented foods are delicious and easy to incorporate into a wide range of meals. I have a few great home-made products: kombucha, kimchi, and sourkraut.

-cooking lessons: In 2 hours, we make 3-4 simple, practical, healthy, yummy dishes. Working step-by-step so you're sure to be able to do it on your own later. My lesson/meal plans are personalized to fit your tastes and level of comfort in the kitchen. I come to your house with all the cooking ingredients and we use your kitchen supplies, that way you get used to working with what is available to you.

email me to get started

[email protected]

Back