Hello Buenos Aires!!

smflaher

Registered
Hi,

My boyfriend and I moved to BA about a week ago after visiting for a brief time last Spring. We really loved the city and wanted to spend a longer amount of time here. About 5 months ago I quit my job in the States and we started traveling around the world, while he continued to work as a writer and I found volunteering opportunities along the way. Now will be in BA for a least 6 months... I am looking forward to exploring the city more and meeting lots of new people! Let us know if anyone wants to go out for drinks, language exchanges, or have a scavenger hunt etc. haha. :)

Tonight a bunch of us will meet for drinks. You will find it under Expat Life Forum.

smflaher said:
Hi,

My boyfriend and I moved to BA about a week ago after visiting for a brief time last Spring. We really loved the city and wanted to spend a longer amount of time here. About 5 months ago I quit my job in the States and we started traveling around the world, while he continued to work as a writer and I found volunteering opportunities along the way. Now will be in BA for a least 6 months... I am looking forward to exploring the city more and meeting lots of new people! Let us know if anyone wants to go out for drinks, language exchanges, or have a scavenger hunt etc. haha. :)

I'd be up for getting together sometime. I'm a 33 year old guy from Vancouver, and I don't know many people yet here. I see you're into photography - I have my SLR here and I'm itching to go on a photo-walk!

I will be over at Sugar tonight Saturday .... Palermo-- armenina and costa rica area.... drunk as usual....10 peso quilmes pints.... 7pm-
maybe I will see some of you......cheers

smflaher said:
Hi,

I'm also here with my boyfriend from the States. PM me if you'd like to get a drink sometime!

Back