Hello, Newbie Here!

Hey there! I'm Aussie, been in BsAs for a few months, with iffy-to-intermediate Spanish. I've been half-heartedly looking for a running buddy, but I live in Recoleta. Keen to catch up for a beer/coffee sometime soon!

Tell me about it :/ I spent some time living in London, and i JUST LOVE IT! I miss it like crazy! London is my favorite place in the world!
It is a great place to live. Hopefully I'll be back sometime next year. In the meantime, any good pub in town?

Welcome to BA! I'm not "from" CA but lived in San Diego for 4 years. What was I thinking coming here from San Diego! Hahahahaha.

Anyway, shifted from marathons and triathlons to inline speed skating when I got here. However, there are a lot of organized running groups and teams at the Rosedal in Parque Palermo almost every night. Show up about 7pm and introduce yourself.

GS

Bangalore is pretty good in Palermo! They serve curry too, although its not up to London standards ;)

Not too worry about curry, I packed quite a few Patak's with me :D
Bnagalore? Been there last weekend! Decent curry, cozy atmosphere, at least upstairs. Down at the pub all I kept hearing was "che boludo" and DJ was having a peculiar day. He went from Metallica to Jesus & Mary Chain in withing 1 hour. I heard "Shanghai Dragon" is nice, anyone been there?

Hey! I'm from London too, been here since October and always up for meeting new people! Not been to Bangalore myself but have heard good things, but happy to go anywhere! :)

12th sounds good! thou i'm not gonna lie, the 14th( sunday) might not be a bad idea. Saturdays are pretty much impossible to go out. Feels like Boxing Day :/

12th sounds good! thou i'm not gonna lie, the 14th( sunday) might not be a bad idea. Saturdays are pretty much impossible to go out. Feels like Boxing Day :/

know exactly what you mean about Saturdays! the 12th or 14th would work for me too

Back