Hell's Angels????

yeah, I've seen a bunch around BsA the last few days.. figured they were here for the MotoGP?

I bumped into a couple near the Obelisk during our protest.
Two blond girls walked over to them and stuck to them like glue.
They sounded German but spoke fluent English.Clearly on the pick up.

I arrived yesterday (or the day before - ohhh jet lag) and ezeiza was full of them!!! Might have been germans, but I am thinking Dutch.

Saw a good sized group of them in a bar in Palermo wed night. was a bit unnerving as when i walked in one of the members had a crowd around him as he ate, yes ATE a glass (that previously held his Jack Daniels). He broke it up in his mouth and swallowed about 80% of it. Bartender told me this was the second time he had done it that night lol. mmmm.
He was from Spain, but others members from Italy, Saskatchewan and Slovenia chapters were with him! There was a bit of problem as one of them refused to pay his bill (not the guy who ate the glassware!), but someone else stepped in and paid it for them. all in all, no problems.

They did have a few curious Argentines hanging around them, who somehow thought they were members of a famous band.... i had to laugh when one girl asked one of them what instrument he played...

I came in with the Norwegian Chapter on a flight from Heathrow on Tuesday. Amicable guys. they didn't even break the airport up when the Argentinians on board blockaded them from jumping the queue at customs. I have since seen them round town. an outdated notorious reputation isn't much to anyone now. just folks enjoying the camaraderie of looking hard while having big hearts? but that might be optimistic...

They certainly looked hard from where I was standing, which is maybe why those Scandinavian blonds made a bee line for them.
Who knows?

Back