Help! I need CHEDDAR!

wschwaller

Registered
I've just celebrated my 2 month anniversary in BA, and although I have deeply enjoyed the cheeses that are common here, the romance has not been enough to suppress my need for cheddar cheese. Does anyone have a place where they can find good cheddar cheese? I'm not interested in some fabricated cheddar spread...Thank you!

You can find real cheddar, but it will take you a long time to acquire a source.

Sorry but I won't share mine publicly (or privately actually) as they only produce small batches and it took me 4 years to find, don't plan on loosing the chicken that lays the golden eggs so to speak.

What I will say is that you need to look at delicatessens / fiambrerias, and with a lot of patience and luck you may find what you seek!

Good luck, never give up hope!

All Praise Cheddar Cheese!

;-p

:)

Tinaco.com.ar has several types of imported cheddar plus the local la suerte. My favorite store in Argentina

I've just celebrated my 2 month anniversary in BA, and although I have deeply enjoyed the cheeses that are common here, the romance has not been enough to suppress my need for cheddar cheese. Does anyone have a place where they can find good cheddar cheese? I'm not interested in some fabricated cheddar spread...Thank you!
There is only one thing better than cheddar. That is smoked cheddar. Oh, it is tasty to me!

I enjoy it melted on toasted pieces of baguette with a hint of olive oil in the oven. I am making myself hungry thinking about it.

Back