Help Needed Please

Ah this "new" software - tried editing previous post and put the last part on another post by mistake and can't delete this post...please ignore.

Okay , I am a complete novice here but one idea might be to look at Uruguay. They are trying to establish themselves as a world center for IT and I have known of them hiring but I don't know about right now. Uruguay is MUCH more stable ecomically but if Argentina does indeed go into an economic crisis, as many expect, it will affect Uruguay as well. But it is still more stable in any case. Chile is also more stable and they hire IT people. You might should broaden your sights.

On Spanish I am sure you are a LOT younger than I. But I can't see being very proficient in Spanish in less than two years and that is probably not eough time. But maybe for some it would be. Not for me. One friend of mine who went to Uruguay hoping to find an IT job had many opportunities where they wanted him but without Spanish he was unable to get himself hired. That's what he heard everywhere. They wanted someone to speak English, and that was a plus, but also to speak Spanish..

Okay , I am a complete novice here but one idea might be to look at Uruguay. They are trying to establish themselves as a world center for IT and I have known of them hiring but I don't know about right now. Uruguay is MUCH more stable ecomically but if Argentina does indeed go into an economic crisis, as many expect, it will affect Uruguay as well. But it is still more stable in any case. Chile is also more stable and they hire IT people. You might should broaden your sights.

On Spanish I am sure you are a LOT younger than I. But I can't see being very proficient in Spanish in less than two years and that is probably not eough time. But maybe for some it would be. Not for me. One friend of mine who went to Uruguay hoping to find an IT job had many opportunities where they wanted him but without Spanish he was unable to get himself hired. That's what he heard everywhere. They wanted someone to speak English, and that was a plus, but also to speak Spanish..
Uhm i'm not sure about Uruguay as a good choice, in Clarin, the Digital media part that are something around 200 IT guys working here in buenos aires, lot of the people is from Uruguay and some others from colombia and chile, and they come because of the work here and the benefits they get, so thing are not that good in Uruguay in the IT sector, at least according to what they told me. Here they are taking a lot of people but maybe is the exception to the law who knows.

Well LaMarque, that may be. My friend was applying there about four years ago. Also a man I know who worked at Gales there in Montevideo (Uruguayan) told me that the jobs there were abundant. That was two or three years ago. It is highly possible benefits are much better in Argentina. Uruguay has holidays but I never saw anything like the numbers of holidays that Argentina legislates. So it figures that they might have more legislated beneits as well. Thanks for the info since I have people ask about that a lot. Let us know how you do, okay?

Back