Help With Getting A Cuit

Securly

Registered
Does anyone have any advice on applying for a CUIT number while still out of the country? My next trip to BA is not until March 1 and I need to post jobs right away. Opening up a office in the area starting off by hiring contractors and almost every job board requires a CUIT# just to post.

I was hoping there was some service that I can take advantage of to jump-start the process. My company is opening up a official company via the branch model so long term work visa's will be taken care of.

Does anyone have any advice on applying for a CUIT number while still out of the country? My next trip to BA is not until March 1 and I need to post jobs right away. Opening up a office in the area starting off by hiring contractors and almost every job board requires a CUIT# just to post.

I was hoping there was some service that I can take advantage of to jump-start the process. My company is opening up a official company via the branch model so long term work visa's will be taken care of.

You can read about getting a CUIT (online) here: http://www.afip.gov....px?id_padre=118

You need to have a DNI or CDI to get a CUIT. As an individual you may be able to post on "job boards" with your own CUIT but I suggest you have everything in order with AFIP before you hire any employees. You'll probably be OK with independent "contractors" (who are enrolled with AFIP) for jobs related to setting up an office.

Thanks for the feedback, yes I understand the general process of getting the CUIT and needing the DNI or CDI prior, I was just really hoping I could find a service to speed the process up, since I won't be back in Buenos Aires until March. It just seems without being in country there is not much I can do.

In yes we are only hiring contractors legally, until our company is fully incorporated.

Back