Here's A Little Story...

Jbeas176, I've always suspected it but now i can say it with something solid to back my claim, This country ain't cowboy friendly, i'll keep you posted thru pm if you don't mind so we don't take up to much room in the forum with conversations some people don't wanna hear.......
Take it easy Pilgrim :cool:

Just notified by the cops, tomorrow cero six hunderd hours we go back to Mercedes to see the judge, stay tuned

WTF?! Means you committed a crime here?!
No record is great, but still... ?!
What happened to the other guy??

This story should be in the press.

congrats mckenna. figured you were up against some local small town politics. hanging judge and all. finish the remodel and move to greener pastures.

WTF?! Means you committed a crime here?!
No record is great, but still... ?!
What happened to the other guy??

This story should be in the press.
It is in the press , just the local press, the other guy lied thru his teeth to get off an attempted murder charge and the antigun judge bought it, so when i went in i had no option other than stay on house arrest for 2 to 3 years until the trial......... i dunno about you, but i can't afford that

Reactions: ben
But can you leave the country with this probation?

It is in the press , just the local press, the other guy lied thru his teeth to get off an attempted murder charge and the antigun judge bought it, so when i went in i had no option other than stay on house arrest for 2 to 3 years until the trial......... i dunno about you, but i can't afford that

No question going to trial is expensive and/or risky. But no way of using the press to shame the judge and or the other scumbag?

Back