Hi from a Dutch girl!

nicolandesa

Registered
Hey everyone, I arrived to Buenos Aires about 3 weeks ago and would love to meet people from all over the world! I'll be here for at least a year, as a received a grant to do research in the field of criminology. I brought along my husband Mark, who's also looking for friends! And for people to play football and tennis with :) And for a job, for that matter, but I'll place a post about that separately.

Looking forward to hanging out with you!

~ Nicole

Hola Nicole, ik heb je een private message gestuurd.....

Hey Nicole,
There is a Queens Day Dutch party being organised at the moment by a few Dutch expats. I will let you know the details when it has been confirmed. Everyone is welcome, as long as they are wearing Orange!

pez said:
Hey Nicole,
There is a Queens Day Dutch party being organised at the moment by a few Dutch expats. I will let you know the details when it has been confirmed. Everyone is welcome, as long as they are wearing Orange!

Sounds like a fun party :) keep us posted !

Queens Day will be celebrated at Gibraltar (Peru 895, San Telmo) on Friday night. Wear something Orange!

I am writting a book on the subject, it wlill be out of the printing press in about a month.
Do you read spanish???

Yes Friday 27th April. The actual day is Monday but celebrations will start early, and a good way to start the extra loooooooooooong weekend

Als je vragen hebt kun je me altijd een PM sturen. Woon er op dit moment niet meer, maar wel een tijd gewoond en regelmatig "op bezoek". Groeten!

Back