Hillary Rodham Clinton Next President Of The United States.

Camberiu:
Great Material. While we're comparing Trump and Trudeau.
Announced on 6/28/16 As of December 2016 Canada will be lifting visa requirements for Mexico.
This will be welcomed by the approximately 22,000 Mexican seasonal agricultural workers who go to Canada yearly .Way fewer than those who go to the US.
Google: Canada's Deeply Flawed Seasonal Workers Program.
In the past they were contracted in Mexico,flown there on Air Canada as individuals-not families,and only fully paid once back in Mexico and in Mexican pesos.
I am not in favor of Trump or his wall.However,maybe people who used to live in glass houses shouldn't throw so many stones.

Bill Clinton is the master of speech, a man of amazing charisma, can sway you to any direction sitting next to youy. That's why his wife is so in love with him, no matter how many times he screwed up. Al Gore is not that lucky, screwed up once, Tipper was out of the door. Gore is such a bore.

So how do we feel about Obama for a another term? it's still bedlam in several cities, if things continue to go south and martial law is declared, then all this is moot - Obama stays.
It's looking like veiled martial law in many places; spikes of violent clashes, shootings, police being targetted, African-Americans being targetted.

Just throwing the idea out there.

So how do we feel about Obama for a another term? it's still bedlam in several cities, if things continue to go south and martial law is declared, then all this is moot - Obama stays.
It's looking like veiled martial law in many places; spikes of violent clashes, shootings, police being targetted, African-Americans being targetted.

Just throwing the idea out there.
There is zero chance that will happen. That's the difference between Russia and US. He is not interested, neither able to stay. It will be either dumb Trump or "crooked" Clinton who will be the presidente of EEUU.

There is zero chance that will happen. That's the difference between Russia and US. He is not interested, neither able to stay. It will be either dumb Trump or "crooked" Clinton who will be the presidente of EEUU.

Michelle Obama will be a favorite for 2020.

Bushes, Clintons and Obamas rotating the presidency. A true banana republic indeed.

Or.... it seem to be very important to the democrats to have the first black president and now the first woman president so I would expect dwarves, albinos, imbeciles and mutants to get their turn in the near future. Oh wait, we've already had an imbecile or two (see: Lets invade Iraq and Lets deregulate the banks.)

Camberiu.
Please look up the definition of "political family" .You don't have to be a "banana republic" to have them.Simply look north.
.Canada .Pierre Trudeau and his son Justin are an exact example of a Canadian political family.I personally see nothing odd in it.
They exist in the US because there are,unfortunately, a lack of US citizens interested in political careers.
jeff1234:
Please excuse me but your example-aside from your comment on invading Iraq which is begging the question-borders on the absurd..

Back